Feed Dump: Santa Drugs

The Random One

May 29, 2008
No, Graham! Your random naming at the start of the show have become too powerful!

I like how the gist of the first piece of news was 'We thought only we Canadians hated Nickelback, but nope. Everyone does.'

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Formica Archonis said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
Claus/Palin would be awesome, until Sarah shot Blitzer from a helicopter.
I can't tell if you mean the deer, Blitzen, or the CNN political anchor Wolf Blitzer, but either way it would be hilarious.
Well, she already hunts wolves....

I meant Blitzen. Not sure why I typed "Blitzer" instead, but next time, I'll pick one I can spell. Komet, perhaps. >.>

Valagetti

Good Coffee, cheaper than prozac
Aug 20, 2010
Graham we can see your Yahtzee shirt! Don't be ashamed, be very ashamed!

praetor_alpha

LOL, Canada!
Mar 4, 2010
James and Matt have to figure out what Graham is- AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Almost had a bowel movement myself on that.

Dooly95

Jun 13, 2009
ChildofGallifrey said:
How many more words can there be that rhyme with 'news'? What is the Dump going to do after that?!?
Google search gives me....
(http://www.rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi?Word=news&typeofrhyme=perfect&org1=syl&org2=l)

175. That's three years + alpha.

Also, I laughed at that bit about Blitzer/Blitzen.

milow

May 1, 2010
Matt and James playing off of each other is great comedic chemistry. Even when there wasn't an obvious joke, I was smiling.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
I know what a Best Boy does. They are the main assistant to the guy in charge of the lighting. So is a grip, really. Basically, nowadays they get split into Best Boy electric and Best Boy Grip. Best Boy Electric runs the power cords for the lighting, I believe. Best Boy Grip helps place lights and whatnot.

So, sorry, Kathleen. I know what you do thar. ;)

And given Matt wants James for his, um, grip... you know someone is going to request Matt sing "Gay Bar" again this year during Desert Bus. Probably with a grip on James the whole time.... or vice versa.

Stevepinto3

Jun 4, 2009
Of course Nickelback is hated. Actually come to think of it I can't think of a single person I've ever met that likes them. How do they remain profitable?

Also...
I am from the Detroit area and signed that petition.

The Thinker

Jan 22, 2011
The government should not pay a veteran to play Santa Claus, because the government, which is in in massive debt, should not be paying people to play Santa Claus. Hell, even a government with money to burn shouldn't.

thecoreyhlltt

Jul 12, 2010
i'm absolutely shocked at how few "butt-puppies" comments there are.
*batman theme*
da na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na BUTT PUPPIES!!

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Dude that's messed up. Drugs actually get smuggled inside puppies by mexican cartel. I'm not peta but animal cruelty is wrong.