Feed Dump: Smoking Carrots in New Zealand

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Quillpaw said:
It's so nice to see the spirit of Phailhaus, though under a new name.

And it needs more Kathleen and Alex. Everything needs more Kathleen and Alex.
Sometimes it needs a mix up, so I wouldn't mind seeing a Jer and Paul, Kate and Gibb, or maybe even no Graham.

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
CounterAttack said:
Kathleen, your New Zealander impression needs a lot of work... you might have been born down here, but now you might be a little too Canadian to pull it off. If you want I could record something and email it to the LRR team to demonstrate the current trend in New Zealander voices. XD

Other than that, a brilliant episode as always... Fleet Admirable. =P
Yeah, we cut a bit where I apologize to my relatives. I haven't been back since I was 8 and it's really hard to do an accent!

hypermage

Feb 13, 2010
Fez hat, pith hat. Fez hat, pith hat...
--
I'm having 'shived with a carrot' as my epitaph.
--
"Freud's zombie boner..."
--
Bearcake!
--
...Turkish hat, fez hat. Turkish hat, fez hat.
--
Admirable work, Admiral Stark.

Zulnam

Feb 22, 2010
The next Feed Dump will not be satisfactory if you do not turn your face into a wooden board. Fail to comply and you will remain only with Dump.

Fumofu

Nov 11, 2010
Another excellent episode! Alex's physical acting during the magic trick bit really sold this one for me.

Zaverexus

Jul 5, 2010
Dear Escapist,
This is awesome
i.e.:
Please do not resign this show to a biweekly schedule so that it may fade unnoticed into oblivion
Thank you, Zavi

BlindChance

Librarian
Sep 8, 2009
Shouldn't Paul get a voice credit on this one?

Also, work with me here.

First show features Graham, Paul, and Matt. This makes some sense; courtesy of Unskippable, Graham and Paul have the most 'name' here.
Second show features Graham, Paul and Kathleen. Again, making sense, use those names.
Third show features Graham, Kathleen and Alex. Aha! Now we're getting into an intriguing pattern.

So, logically, episode 4 should feature Graham, Alex, and either James or Jer. Can we but hope?

Scunner

Jan 21, 2009
pjm said:
dex-dex said:
my god HILARIOUS!
I also enjoy Kathleen's New Zealand accent very much! maybe she should speak like that all the time!
Not if you are a New Zealander, she missed New Zealand, missed Australia and landing somewhere around South Africa.
It seemed to me to be a bizarre mix of all 3. It was singularly the worst and funniest accent I have ever heard.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
carrot stick shivs would give a whole new meaning to food fights.

Coincidentally, yesterday I was shaving baby carrots, because it was all I had, and the end result were some pretty pointy carrots. Now I wish I had taken some pictures.
Your baby carrots have BEARDS?

Brockyman

Aug 30, 2008
Varya said:
Feed Dump wear a (2)Fez now, fezzes are cool.

Also, Yay: Pau And Matt Have To Figure Out What Graham Is Talking About!!
You sooo totally stole my Fez comment! Fezzes are cool. If only they were wearing bow ties..

Brockyman

Aug 30, 2008
BlindChance said:
Shouldn't Paul get a voice credit on this one?

Also, work with me here.

First show features Graham, Paul, and Matt. This makes some sense; courtesy of Unskippable, Graham and Paul have the most 'name' here.
Second show features Graham, Paul and Kathleen. Again, making sense, use those names.
Third show features Graham, Kathleen and Alex. Aha! Now we're getting into an intriguing pattern.

So, logically, episode 4 should feature Graham, Alex, and either James or Jer. Can we but hope?
If its anything like Phailhaus from Loadingreadyrun.com, then Graham just does it with whoever is around at the time of filming.