Feed Dump: Some of THESE Truck-Nuts

Yoshisummons

Aug 10, 2010
Is it possible to give me the link to the article with the brains growing bigger because of distance from the equator?

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Yoshisummons said:
Is it possible to give me the link to the article with the brains growing bigger because of distance from the equator?
Here you go: http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2011/07/28/north-big-heads-eyes-oxford.html

Yoshisummons

Aug 10, 2010
Don Reba said:
Yoshisummons said:
Here you go: http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2011/07/28/north-big-heads-eyes-oxford.html
Thank you

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
unacomn said:
Naming children after celebrities? Phh, that's so last century, in my country, children are named after cars, like BMW. I'm not joking. I wish I was, but I'm not joking.
How about naming kids after superheroes like batman and superman? No, not Bruce Wayne nor Clark Kent. Batman and Superman. I am not kiddding. I really am not. That's how it is over here. It's a sad world.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Graham_LRR said:
Trust Alex and Jeremy to ram Magic: The Gathering in where it doesn't belong.
You guys might find this amusing.

I used the title shot for the segment as the card's art because I couldn't be bothered to find any artwork relevant to the story.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
leviadragon99 said:
Wow... Hookers... sometimes your material just writes itself.
Sometimes it does. Sometimes you actually have to read articles because the headlines are exactly the opposite of the articles.

A lot of news jokes write themselves.

Vuirneen

Nov 16, 2009
I think that was the first pan I've seen in Feed Dump. I didn't know how you were shooting it until now.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
MY ADVANCED NORTHERN BRAIN FINDS THIS VIDEO HIGHLY AMUSING!

ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MY DIGITAL FRIEND?

Calumon: O.O I wanna move.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
CounterAttack said:
You guys might find this amusing.

I used the title shot for the segment as the card's art because I couldn't be bothered to find any artwork relevant to the story.
If I played Magic at all anymore I'd figure out how to work that one into my deck. :D

I wonder what's worse, naming your kid after a celebrity or one of their characters?

Because I still say naming your kid after Xev Bellringer is a stupid thing to do.

AwesomeExpress

Packages Delivered: 84 / 1900
Feb 4, 2010
Oh mans! If there was a rating system, you'd get the top marks! And also, I'd favorite it if that was available. Good show, me buckos! ..me hearties!

praetor_alpha

LOL, Canada!
Mar 4, 2010
I became aware of said Graham Stark just yesterday looking for pictures to model a Fallout character of LRR's Graham.

BelmontClan

Nov 15, 2009
Ah! So that's why LRR can give us such consistently good sketch comedy in various forms. It's because of all those big brains they have! :D

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
midnightalone said:
Wait. . . Graham's British?!?

-M
his mum is English, I believe his dad is Canadian. but I think he can confirm it more than just me.