Feed Dump: Spaghetti Warehouse Warehouse

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Spaghetti Warehouse Warehouse

Come on down to Spaghetti Warehouse. We have all your sauce, gun and warehouse needs covered ? in cheese!

Watch Video

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
At least if Taylor Swift wants to retire from producing music for the music industry, she knows an avenue of work where she'd do well at.

dariuseng

Mar 20, 2009
Does that mean my last name, which is Engineer, is illegal. I need to go get a lawyer.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
We are, we are, we are, we are, we are, we are, we are, highly amused by that song.

Messiah may be a title, but it's still not as bad as the names my mother's hippie friend gave to her kids back in the day: "Phoenix Rising" and "Spiral Walking-In-Balance". I wonder if they still go by those names...

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
I sense some discussion to Dweezil and Moon Unit Zappa some time in the future...

Spaghetti Warehouse got the timing wrong on that jingle. They're supposed to wait until the Super Bowl to break out the gabillion dollar produced commercial!

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Wow, judge is rather ignorant of the Jews, which since it's a Jewish word he's ruling on is rather douchey. The Jews are still waiting for their main messiah to show up, though they've had a lot of people appointed (and anointed) as messiahs throughout history. Kids named David, or Cyrus, or I think even Alexander, are potentially named after messiahs.

And speaking of names, what happened to Paul's in the end credits?

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
dariuseng said:
Does that mean my last name, which is Engineer, is illegal. I need to go get a lawyer.
I suppose it depends on whether you middle name is "the"

Graham doesn't ppear to know how headbutting works.

That dude should just get a holster.

As sickening as a 15 layer lasagne sounds, I would like to try one. And I would fully buy spaghetti carbonara in bulk like Pauls example.

castlewise

Lord Fancypants
Jul 18, 2010
dariuseng said:
Nah, last name = job has a long standing tradition. Smith, Fletcher, Coward, etc...

The Messiah thing is total BS though. Messiah is the 387th most popular baby name in the US (according to the BBC).

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
So, there seem to be a lot of people violating this "no titles as names" rule. I can name a couple off the top of my head:
Prince (or the artist formerly known as)
Duke Elligton
Earl Campbell
Dean Martin
Marshall Mathers (though he does go by Eminem instead of his law enforcement moniker)

Methinks this judge needs a pride obliterating ***** slap from Judge Rhinehold (who is not a judge but is named as one).

KarmaTheAlligator

Mar 2, 2011
For those interested in the article about the baby's name: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23665106

And I have to admit, that spaghetti warehouse song is a lot better than the pop I'm used to hearing around here.

Azuaron

Mar 17, 2010
What about Major Major Major Major? How could we deprive him of his glorious name?

DrRockor

Jun 24, 2008
Am I the only one that thought that Spaghetti warehouse song sounded like Call me maybe?

Aardvaarkman

I am the one who eats ants!
Jul 14, 2011
That song just gave me a sudden craving for a 15 layer lasagne topped with 10 pounds of spaghetti bolognese. No, wait, it wasn't the song, that's just what I normally want for breakfast.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
The fact that the intro mentioned leaving his beard elsewhere made me notice the ONE stray hair on his beard...

And I could not unsee it...

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
I have never heard that song before... and I am happy about that...

So, would that judge not let people come into the country if they were named Messiah elsewhere?