Feed Dump: Stuffed Snake

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Stuffed Snake

Maybe the snake just needed an ego boost.

Watch Video

ECasThat

Nov 14, 2009
10,000. £ to restuff a snake? what, did they just stuff the money down the snake, like Christmas candy down a sock, until is was physically impossible to fit anymore? how can it cost that mouth?

Arakasi

Jun 14, 2011
I must have been a pretty stupid child considering I don't drink at all...

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
This was a brilliant episode. I love the ending "We are related?"

Also it's utterly disturbing that homicide rate only went down 84% during a hurricane. Though I guess it kinda makes sense... if you want to kill someone it's best to do it when the hurricane will probably make it hard to investigate, possible evidence gets lost and the trail goes cold.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
As to which drug the lady was smuggling in her butt, allow me to refer you to the episode featuring "lobster huffing" a few weeks back. I hear that the street price on lobster has skyrocketed...

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
You are all awesome!

xD That Hank Hill impression at the end killed me!

Also,

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Awesome two UK stories in one week, we are really starting to catch up to Canada.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
Where did you find that statistic for reduced murder rates? I can't find it anywhere, google is failing me.

gardian06

Jun 18, 2012
Zipa said:
Awesome two UK stories in one week, we are really starting to catch up to Canada.
but on average lag behind the United States. In your face.... wait what kind of news do they specialize in?
Sorry about the outburst, carry on.

OT: the thing about the lady and the drugs is that she was probably going to put the baggy of Coccain in her butt, but got interrupted, and thought that they wouldn't find it in her mouth, and then the Meth crystal was just bright child creativity

question I am unfamiliar with these Meth crystals, but aren't they all relatively jagged making for one painful smuggling operation.

and on the Porcha thing they might have just heard it in passing, or someone who wanted the car could have just looked up the specs, and found the coalition

Tisiphone1

Doing Science
Dec 27, 2011
It entertains me that Kate's fake glasses say real on the side.

Also, the missed opportunity of Graham being a prinny for the opening gag makes me sad, doods.

LostintheWick

Sep 29, 2009
That study on the children reminds me of a study that found a negative correlation between IQ and Confidence.
The same study found that people in positions of management are likely to have this lower intelligence/higher confidence personality. Particularly in mid-management.

Some people just don't have the capacity to take an objective look at themselves ;) Ignorance is bliss?

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Yes, I was pretty smart :) (but recently stopped drinking anyway)
Because to tolerate this BS filled world smart people need to kill off 27.4% of brain cells (yes, I insist on this number)
Or kill off 16.9% of humanity- the stupid part of humanity (and once again I insist on this number)
So killing of part of own brain is much easier and humane (and occasionally, fun)

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Holy shit I'm in stitches!

That was a fantastic episode. Laughed from pretty much start to finish.

And also, we need some sort of drug-dealer version of Hank Hill now.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Arakasi said:
I must have been a pretty stupid child considering I don't drink at all...
Given that I went from nothing to knocking back the whiskey like it was going extinct, I'm a fukken' genius.

This is backed up by all my teachers, of course; I'm just a massively massively lazy unenthused bastard.

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
KefkaCultist said:
Holy shit I'm in stitches!

That was a fantastic episode. Laughed from pretty much start to finish.

And also, we need some sort of drug-dealer version of Hank Hill now.
I suspect this will become a small meme. GET TO IT PEOPLE!!!