Feed Dump: Surround Sound Coffin

2clueless

Clueless since 2003
Apr 11, 2012
One step closer to heart plugs..

captcha : seven signs

.. that Dune is coming.

Jan 12, 2012
The old shoe is a reminder of the Monopoly Man's past. It once belonged to a young orphan, who every day saw the businessmen and women walking in their crisps suits down the street, and thought, "One day, I too will be great like those people."

Every time he sees that shoe, the Monopoly Man smiles and remembers the look on that boy's face as his orphanage was bulldozed for a golf course, shortly before the terrier maimed the child for life.

Also, how could Cam forget the top hat? It's the most stylish of pieces.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Huh... so were you referencing actual terrible publicity stunts with that intro? I don't remember any stories about faux-dismembered torso stunts...

And I'm not sure how I feel about an official replacement to one of the classic monopoly pieces... some of the new possibilities sound interesting but the somewhat anachronistic nature of the old ones has it's own charm...

That... device sounds terrifying, I understand Graham's reaction...

And that's a good point, how do you position the dangly bit of a mortarboard?

kael013

Jun 12, 2010
First the evil Sims play style, then his fascination with the concrete balls in that Indian train story, and now this. Cam is practically one step away from becoming a horribly imaginative super-villian.

It's so inspiring.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
You think a surround sound coffin with a playlist that can be altered by the living is weird? I think it would be weirder if it could only be altered by the dead.

Three jokes about the apirasist:
1) It looks like what the ancient Romans would make if they had modern technology. "Why waste time going to the vomitorium? Every place can be a vomitorium with the new Aspiratium Horribilis!" (Yes I know vomitoria were just exit lobbies, but the joke sounds better like this.)
2) "We've placed a port on your stomach through which you can remove digested food." "I never asked for this." "What a shame."
3) It'll never catch on. Liposuction is catchier. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hYff21cJiw]

Covarr

PS Thanks
May 29, 2009
If the port is like the neck ports in The Matrix, that'd almost be worth it. Maybe you could enhance its sex appeal with some cleverly positioned and carefully chosen tattoos and piercings.

Also, is Graham turning into Jonny?

P.S. Thanks

Flatfrog

Dec 29, 2010
"I wouldn't" had me laughing like a loon.

That thing sounds insane - I thought most people classed bulemia as an illness, not a marketing opportunity.

Gorbachof

Apr 17, 2011
I know you guys have been doing this for a while now and any major changes probably won't happen; but assuming these are real news stories, you should briefly show pics of/from the articles you get these stories from (like a real news group *thumbs up*).

JonnWood

Jul 16, 2008
Cam's thousand-yard stare while he came up with ideas for the home stomach pump was both terrifying and hilarious.

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
Cam has the most delightful mind ever. I still giggle remembering his Sims schemes. It's like an evil Disney World in his brain! I love it.