Feed Dump: The Cray Scale

andersgeek

Jul 6, 2010
Well, Kathleen, James, you delivered. It was worth the wait.

And for next week: A Best-of with every co-host yet. :D

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
The California OJ lady wasn't trying to hurt anybody, she was just trying to share her special recipe for Screwdrivers with the people that shopped at that Starbucks.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
ClockworkPenguin said:
tehweave said:
"That was the worst episode of intervention. You didn't even solve his problem at all!"

You mean every episode of intervention? ZING.

Also, there's too much snot in this episode. I don't care about the health benefits. Ew.

The stinger at the end would have been great if we saw James' finger slowly inch its way onscreen.

Edit: I feel as though my post is too negative... I LIKE THE EPISODE!
Some might say that there snot enough.
You made me giggle quite loudly that my roommate gave me a weird look. Thank you for that.

varmintx

Oct 6, 2011
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Wait, what did James mean he wasn't supposed to be there today?
Clerks reference. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWJpZad8zU8]

Also, awesome Billy Dee shirt.

Holythirteen

Mar 1, 2013
So the girl who invented "tumour meat" gags at the idea of eating a little bit of booger? Go Figure.

The best part was when James suggested that they eat each others boogers, Kathleen's gagging was instantaneous. Awesome

DJShire

Sep 27, 2008
Cain_Zeros said:
Wow. I didn't think it was possible to gross out Kathleen "Vagina Bones" De Vere.
I forget which Feed Dump episode it was, but it was the one where they talked about the "Worlds Largest Ball of Chewed Gum", she had the same reaction.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
DJShire said:
Cain_Zeros said:
Wow. I didn't think it was possible to gross out Kathleen "Vagina Bones" De Vere.
I forget which Feed Dump episode it was, but it was the one where they talked about the "Worlds Largest Ball of Chewed Gum", she had the same reaction.
Good point. That was seriously nasty though. James's snot, yeah, not the most appealing thing in the world, but it's not that bad.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Way to represent Saskatchewan... Now everyone is going to think everyone here picks their noses for science.

Oh and that hat, if it was black, would pretty much be Skinner's hat from The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

DJShire

Sep 27, 2008
Heres the one where Kathleen also almost pukes: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/feed-dump/5321-Death-Coaster

Vie

Nov 18, 2009
We must prevent Kathleen from ever seeing this gif.

http://images.sneakhype.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/cat_snot_gross_eat.gif

Since some of you might be eating, I'm not going to make it an image rather than a link.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Wait, Kathleen and James haven't been together on feed dump before? Could have sworn they had...

Wait, what? Why the hell was that woman trying to do that?

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Kathleen and James were together in the Van Dump episode. I guess, LRR has a no snot eating rule for car trips.

Those two have real chemistry between them, organic chemistry.

ravensshade

resident shadow
Mar 18, 2009
you should've waited with the james kathleen combination for your 100th episode special