Feed Dump: The Gimp Man Rides Again

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Gimp Man Rides Again

We're looking for love, iPhones and gimps in all the wrong places.

Watch Video

Jan 12, 2012
I don't think I've ever heard the words "gimp" and "wholesome" in the same sentence before.

Also, what's up with the Starks? They can never hold their seat of power for long...

Dr.Awkward

Mar 27, 2013
We can now confirm that Kathleen has not played Chrono Trigger yet. FFVII has two cats, you say? Well CT has a cat ending!

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
Thunderous Cacophony said:
I don't think I've ever heard the words "gimp" and "wholesome" in the same sentence before.

Also, what's up with the Starks? They can never hold their seat of power for long...
By seat, you mean toilet right? Cuz I could imagine that a bathtub full of onion soup would pass through one's body rather quickly. Oh and here's what the onion looked like -
Rather like a vase don't ya think? So not only is it large and edible, but fashionable as well!

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
I am now hungry for French Onion Soup. Or maybe it was just the mention of the cheese wheel because I likes me some cheese...

I can actually see Gimp Man becoming a series somewhere. Has anyone contacted SomethingAwful yet?

The Grim Ace

May 20, 2010
There's a steakhouse near my house. I was going to get a steak from there tonight now I'm going to be that guy getting the massive bowl of French Onion Soup -- since they only serve soups in a massive size. Whoop de shit.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Renting-out-his-girlfriend guy sounds like the kind of person to fall for The Wave hoax.

Gimps may be seen as more perverted than clowns, but they are much more liked. Or was the creepy staring clown somewhere else?

Remus said:
Oh and here's what the onion looked like -
That picture's quite unsettling. It looks like his hands are going to break any second now...

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Thunderous Cacophony said:

Well Kathleen is technically a Stark now to since she married Graham.

Also I think they can get at least one movie out of gimpman.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Kathleen confirmed as usurper.

Now I need a picture of Graham as King Aerys and Kathleen as Jamie Lannister.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
Zipa said:
Well that's awkward, at PAX 2013 I asked if she'd draw me a picture of Graham to bring back to my wife. She did it with good humor, and its awesome, but I didn't realize they were dating/engaged.

(My wife was a bit cranky when work sent me there, and I made the mistake of asking what I could get her. She requested an autograph of Graham so I'd have to go ask him for one. I had planned to then get one from Cam for myself, but they didn't have photos at the booth.)

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Hungry Donner said:
Zipa said:
Well that's awkward, at PAX 2013 I asked if she'd draw me a picture of Graham to bring back to my wife. She did it with good humor, and its awesome, but I didn't realize they were dating/engaged.

(My wife was a bit cranky when work sent me there, and I made the mistake of asking what I could get her. She requested an autograph of Graham so I'd have to go ask him for one. I had planned to then get one from Cam for myself, but they didn't have photos at the booth.)
Well they don't mention it that often so its understandable that people don't know. If I remember I found out by chance from Desert Bus last year at some point.

Also if I had chance to go to PAX I would of totally got Cam and Alex's autograph given half the chance, they ae two of my favourites from the LRR crew$ and I love their streams.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
I miss Graham host. When will Graham host come back?

Will it be soon?

Also... more red headed creeper guy I really really like but can't remember the name of.

Tim Chuma

Jul 9, 2010
World's largest bloomin' onion, keep the records going.

Fry it on grill with a few hundred sausages and bread to have the world's largest sausage sizzle.

Also Cheese and Onions to keep the theme going
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePaHG6g7uFw

Gordon Ramsay used it to cook giant onion rings already :-(
http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/8203-Gordon-Ramsay-uses-Leicestershire-gardener-s/story-22970881-detail/story.html