Feed Dump: The Leaning Henge of Rome

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Leaning Henge of Rome

I would have guessed that the Rock Circle would have been worth more.

Watch Video

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
"Romehenge" would be an awesome artifact.

Also, it's easy to forget things on the spot. I do it all the...What was I saying?

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
I think there are strippers that have that hat... are they better sources for news?

Sherlock/

Nov 16, 2009
Don't be mad Graham, Feed Dump already is my only source for news. It makes for a lot better smalltalk than those jerks that bring up all kinds of sad news in conversation.

Also. Hats.

dangoball

Jun 20, 2011
Well, Feed Dump IS my only source of news, so there.

And don't worry, Kate. Everyone on the internet thinks anyone but them is stupid ;)

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
What about Athens' Roof 'n Columns? Or does that not count because it's in hock?
It's in the slow process of being repo'ed by Germany, so technically it only counts as individual collumns until the set it up in Stuttgart

DJShire

Sep 27, 2008
So Kate, what kind of grade did you get in Geography the last time you took that class?

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
I have a feeling this is going to create a whole new spin-off miniseries
'Paul's french connection dump' or.... something?

with segments such as:
'Paul's short ooohh's' ( news )
and Paul and Paul figure out what Paúl is talking about

that would be kind-of amazing though.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Love the hat. It's not so much that it's insane this week, but more that it represents the fashion choices of various social groups that I rarely see combined together in one garment. Specifically: lesbians, hipsters and divorcees.

Which reminds me: where are all the hipster divorcees? They have to exist, right? Leopard print skinny jeans must be a thing somewhere.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Paul, Chien is dog- not even a female dog. The word you are looking for is Salope.

Rorro

Dec 27, 2011
That's exactly how I imagine Gustave Eiffel would sound like. That part made me lol.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
Wow, I lost it at Paul's French impression!

Also: London Clock is now my new favourite landmark.

mariomario

Nov 22, 2009
Sleep baking would be the worse.

You'd wake up to the smell of muffins and cakes and pies, then take a bite and learned you used Gold Bond instead of flour. Or arsenic.

Never trust a sleep baker.