Feed Dump: The Leaning Henge of Rome

revjay

Everybody's dead, Dave.
Nov 19, 2007
Coming up. Graham Stark starring in a made for Escapist movie, "OHHHHH YEEEEAH!", the Randy Savage story. Or at least that's what I took away from the hat this week.

And just for the record, the Paris Tower is my personal favorite landmark.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
It's ok, Kate- I figured everyone would be absolutely shattered after PAX (or before it, depending on when you guys filmed this?)
I thought it was funny, and that's all that matters, right?

The Rome Arena... Built by the Ancient Italians, I understand...

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
Ah damn, thought I could rage about not involving dogs and now ... first news! You were afraid weren't you?

Aside from this great geography skills and quite a nice hat!

I will go to sleep now and dream of little puppies jumping over little piglets!

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Warriors of Darkness needs to happen again! I clearly see that Paul wants it to come back...or maybe I look into references too much.

Yeah, sorry Starks, Paul stole the show on this one, lebitches!

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
LadyRhian said:
Paul, Chien is dog- not even a female dog. The word you are looking for is Salope.
We looked it up on the interwebs, and used "chiennes".
Darn.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Yay! Rapidfire reference!

And a South Park reference!

This has been reference week on Feed Dump.

Jamiethejedi

May 15, 2012
I'm a bit gutted that Big Ben isn't worth more. I mean it's a giant gold(ish) clock. Stone Henge isn't even a real henge!

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
A circle of big rocks is worth $10B? Once I learn how to cryogenically freeze myself I'm so going to make one.

I.Muir

Jun 26, 2008
'Paris tower' must be worth more seeing as how they were going to demolish it at some point
Also it's valuable nature must be in how it's so recognizable which is strange because there are 13 of them or something

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
"Paris Tower" ahahaha, classic Kate // Also, not segway there into the out-throw there Graham // Next time just stick to the script

-M

The Random One

May 29, 2008
I think you need to consider cultural sensitivities when tranlating 'bitches' to French. They might say something more classical. What's French for 'harlots'? Or, uh, 'Americans tourists'?

The Ubermensch

Mar 6, 2012
I'm pretty sure Jason Jones for the Daily Show has that hat... He was in Tampa last week...

GRAHAM STARK HAS LIED!!!

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
I don't come here for the hats. I come here for all of you wonderful people. :D

Because, without you, who would wear the hats? ;p

lomylithruldor

Aug 10, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
LadyRhian said:
Paul, Chien is dog- not even a female dog. The word you are looking for is Salope.
We looked it up on the interwebs, and used "chiennes".
Darn.
Well, chienne is the word for female dog. Salope is slut. Chienne is the correct word for word translation, salope is the correct context translation.

Dooly95

Jun 13, 2009
Jamiethejedi said:
I'm a bit gutted that Big Ben isn't worth more. I mean it's a giant gold(ish) clock. Stone Henge isn't even a real henge!
I thought it was renamed because the Queen and 60 years.

SirDerick

Nov 9, 2009
The french word for "*****" is "Pute" and I would have laughed my ass off even harder is he got it right.
Not sure I could have laughed any harder though.

hotdogoctopus

Jun 16, 2009
Remove this new female. Two weeks is two too many to endure her. She is neither charming nor witty. I could say other things about the lack of wit being related to the lack of intelligence. But that would be rude.