Feed Dump: The Leaning Henge of Rome

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Well at least the punishment those tourists got for faux-kissing the statue was porportionate to the "crime" This would be a far less funny story if they had been chucked in prison.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
lomylithruldor said:
Well, chienne is the word for female dog. Salope is slut. Chienne is the correct word for word translation, salope is the correct context translation.
But is "bitches" in that context really equivalent of "sluts", though?

And I have heard French speakers use "chienne" for "*****" in the insult-a-woman-who-disagrees-with-you context. Maybe it's a dialect thing.

luvd1

Jan 25, 2010
Oh couse the Eiffel tower is the most expensive. It's all metal. I would have thought it would have been worth more just as scrap.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
lomylithruldor said:
Graham_LRR said:
LadyRhian said:
Paul, Chien is dog- not even a female dog. The word you are looking for is Salope.
We looked it up on the interwebs, and used "chiennes".
Darn.
Well, chienne is the word for female dog. Salope is slut. Chienne is the correct word for word translation, salope is the correct context translation.
I think that depends greatly on what you're using ***** for, which has never said "slut" to me. But to each their own.

Stormtyrant

Nov 5, 2011
As a Brit I am somewhat outraged that the French one-upped us with their Eiffel tower. Our London Clock and Rock Circle are clearly more impressive!

That's my dose of patriotism for the day. Now to drink some tea and eat scones.

Aankhen

Mar 30, 2012
hotdogoctopus said:
Remove this new female. Two weeks is two too many to endure her. She is neither charming nor witty. I could say other things about the lack of wit being related to the lack of intelligence. But that would be rude.
This is satire, yes?

hotdogoctopus

Jun 16, 2009
Aankhen said:
hotdogoctopus said:
Remove this new female. Two weeks is two too many to endure her. She is neither charming nor witty. I could say other things about the lack of wit being related to the lack of intelligence. But that would be rude.
This is satire, yes?
No.

JonnWood

Jul 16, 2008
Looks like Graham's sister is adorable this week.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
hotdogoctopus said:
What, Kate?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8f1f7CRHI1rtc9of.gif

Play nice son, and what constitutes funny in your book?

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
What are the pigs doing, you ask?
Bacon.
For eating while watching dogs walk the plank.

Aankhen

Mar 30, 2012
hotdogoctopus said:
Aankhen said:
hotdogoctopus said:
This is satire, yes?
No.
Ah. In that case, I?d have to disagree entirely with your assessment and point out that ordering people to ?Remove this new female? does nothing except make you look like a complete and utter tool.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Kate, don't pretend you don't know what happened to those pigs
Bacon.
Is it sad? Maybe.
Is it delicious? For sure it is!

hotdogoctopus said:
Aankhen said:
hotdogoctopus said:
This is satire, yes?
No.
You should check previous LRR videos before saying things like that.
Besides she is back-up Stark for the times when Graham leaves the Moonbase
Because as we all know <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/5656-The-Bee-Team>"There must always be a Stark in the Moonbase"

hotdogoctopus

Jun 16, 2009
Aankhen said:
hotdogoctopus said:
Aankhen said:
This is satire, yes?
No.
Ah. In that case, I?d have to disagree entirely with your assessment and point out that ordering people to 'Remove this new female' does nothing except make you look like a complete and utter tool.
Oh yes. I forgot about the memo regarding the use of empirical data in conjunction with opinions. I'll stick with the more colloquially accepted "Get rid of that *****" next time and I'll even say please.
blackrave said:
Because as we all know <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/5656-The-Bee-Team>"There must always be a Stark in the Moonbase"
I shall. I just started watching these past four (or five maybe) but I am sure that exposure therapy to the subject in question will not help.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
hotdogoctopus said:
blackrave said:
I shall. I just started watching these past four (or five maybe) but I am sure that exposure therapy to the subject in question will not help.
Dig deeper.
Go to their LRR webpage and watch their stuff from the very beginning
Kate deserves to be in LRR videos more than you deserve to demand to get rid of someone
(although to be honest I find Tali more hilarious)

Aankhen

Mar 30, 2012
hotdogoctopus said:
Aankhen said:
hotdogoctopus said:
Aankhen said:
This is satire, yes?
No.
Ah. In that case, I?d have to disagree entirely with your assessment and point out that ordering people to 'Remove this new female' does nothing except make you look like a complete and utter tool.
Oh yes. I forgot about the memo regarding the use of empirical data in conjunction with opinions. I'll stick with the more colloquially accepted "Get rid of that *****" next time and I'll even say please.
I?m not sure what you?re trying to do, but it?s not helping the whole looking like a tool thing.