Feed Dump: The Moose Sex Project

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Moose Sex Project

This week's episode is sans skeleton, unlike most coffins.

Watch Video

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Too much thought into the moose sex, not enough details about Beej's new poop weapon.

Also, coonskin caps never go out of style.

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
I get the feeling Cam is becoming more and more prevalent in LRR stuff as of late. This pleases me greatly.

Also, I would love to see footage of that fictional government agency at work preventing horny moose(s?) from having sex. It could only end hilariously.

DuelLadyS

Aug 25, 2010
Why aren't you happy about twinkies coming back?! This re-opens a great avenue for filling a man with cream!

Jan 12, 2012
The transition from Kathleen's moose penis song to Graham saying, "Are you a child..." had me laughing.

SwimmingRock said:
Also, I would love to see footage of that fictional government agency at work preventing horny moose(s?) from having sex. It could only end hilariously.
I'm picturing a variety of traps, like lady moose filled with bees and wrong-way signs to make the moose think they had already crossed the border.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
DAMN

I wanted to join the Moose Cockblock Brigade. The MCB is centuries old and has a distinguished history!

Guess I need to look at non-moose career options now.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Why would you need a toilet seat to attach to the bucket? You could just squat.

There needs to be a full release of Kathleen's moose schlong song. It needs to be a thing.

Stormtyrant

Nov 5, 2011
kailus13 said:
To ensure that no squirrels can gain access and thus ruin the experiment.

That hat looked oddly good on Graham...

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Stormtyrant said:
kailus13 said:
To ensure that no squirrels can gain access and thus ruin the experiment.

That hat looked oddly good on Graham...
You can tip the aquirrel out. An unseated bucket is also easier to empty.

Any hat that people would actually wear looks good on Graham. It's his superpower.

Rakor

Mar 9, 2010
Forget sideways coonskin cap, backwards coonskin cap! That's right, tail forward. And at a jaunty angle.

Furthermore.....mmm, twinkies.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Boy that person who bought that coffin must of be surpised by the skeleton to say the least

Also twinkie have return? I better check out the sweet import and also that American theme sweet stores (they had a empty one on display)!

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
You know who does care about Twinkies coming back? All those suckers that paid ridiculous amounts of money for them on eBay. Suckers.

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
I came here looking for a gif of Kathleen chanting, "schlong schlong schlong."

My disappointment is unimaginable.

uchytjes

Mar 19, 2011
Yay. Iowa gets a reference on Feed Dump and its because someone tried to sell a skeleton. I thought it would have been the copious amounts of illicit substances that are produced in the woods here.

McMarbles

May 7, 2009
Sorry, Katherine, but for full accuracy, step 6 should have been "??????", and step 7 is "Profit!"

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Yeah... probably should have checked that coffin at some point...

Oh Kathleen... never change.

I am really quite happy that there was actually some follow-up on the new pooping method thing... just cuz.