Feed Dump: The Moose Sex Project

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
"Also a certain je ne sais AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

Stolen for my own personal use.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Is now a bad time to point out that wearing the coon skin cap like that sends a very different signal than "hey ladies?" Expect some calls from some bears, and not the ones with [actual] claws...

DasDestroyer

Apr 3, 2010
The opposite of welcome is poocome! Get it? [sub]Because wel[l]come and poo[r]come, [sub]and because they talk about poop in the episode...[sub]I'll just see myself out[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Telperion

Storyteller
Apr 17, 2008
Uh...it sounded like English coming out of everyone's mouths, but for the life of me I couldn't understand the jokes. I just gave up when "poop" became the highlight of the show.

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
*Facepalm*

I am an Odd Fellow, I know the ritual they mention (that just sounds bad) quite well.

Why is this still a problem people? I know the Grand Lodge sent out a memo to ALL lodges that had to be read during a meeting. Heck, I remember us joking in the meeting about the stupidity of still having a real skeleton.

For the record, we use a paper-mache skeleton in a coffin for our rituals (I SWEAR it is not what it sounds like, stupid secrecy oaths).

Gregg Johnson

Jul 25, 2012
Gotta say, this episode felt a little slow and not as entertaining as most. However, the stinger was hilarious. I love bad puns.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
ravenshrike said:
Did someone mention moose sex?
Ah Ren Faires, how I love thee.
I'm sorry, but I will not go to any Ren Faire unless Puke and Snot are there.

And, Kathleen? *FACEPALMS so hard at the "Beginning to Look a Lot Like Ithmus" song Alpha Centuri felt the shockwave* Leave the bad puns to DVS BSTrD...PLEASE!

John P. Hackworth

Sep 21, 2010
I never thought I would have to say this about a LRR video, but this one had far too many sex and poop jokes for my taste. Usually this bunch is cleverer than that.