Feed Dump: The Mythical Thigh Boob

Lord Hosk

Dec 2, 2011
OK hand on, the entire off brand Olympics takes less than 2 hours.

what do they have like 5 people?

Also I feel like there is a huge advantage to be had in the shin kicking event by convincing your opponent to just concede in the first heat or by getting a bye, cause then you go into the finals without any kicked shin where as your opponent will have already had his or her shin kicked repeatedly.

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
They did that on Mythbusters years ago, the grease as fuel part, not the theft part.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Surely you can check those Olimpics (?) out on YouTube, if you're that interested in it. ;)

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
The title, and the particular element of story it referred to put me in mind of this post from Escher Girls:

http://eschergirls.tumblr.com/post/86920344089/saruhaward-submitted-from-3-little-kittens

Still not sure which is the more disturbing.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
I'm surprised they didn't create a new segment for this ep 'It's a big pile of skin, what would you do, with it'

-M

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Graham...bit of advice? If you desire cupcakes, do NOT get them from a certain pink pony if she looks a little crazed. Trust me on this one...

*gets looks*

Someone was going to do that reference, folks. Just thought I'd get it out of the way.

jixser

Apr 7, 2010
In my area restaurant grease is in big demand for bear bait. Most of the restaurants here still give it away, but the wait list is month's long.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
You know... after the latest Game of Thrones episode the whole Eye-socket Finger-Lacrosse thing doesn't really sound like a whole lot of fun.

Line Noise

Jun 5, 2014
If you want to come to the UK for some wacky sports "journalism" then you're welcome to come to the Cotswold village I live in where we have an annual Mangold Hurling competition. Mangolds are a large root vegetable similar to a turnip or rutabaga. Every year we gather in a field and throw mangolds around.

Here's some footage of the 2009 competition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DBdltvoDrQ

This year's competition is on October 5 and coincides with the Sherston Beer & Cider Festival! Large quantities of alcohol and flying vegetables . . . what could go wrong?

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
The thing I took from this episode, as most episodes, is that Kathleen is a little scary. Which is awesome.

Thunderous Cacophony said:
I know some restaurants use their grease for fuel, but I can't imagine there is a lot of profit in it.
It's worth enough to turn a profit on what would otherwise be garbage. I'm not sure it's actually lucrative on its own, though.