Feed Dump: The Rampage Episode

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Rampage Episode

Feed Dump may not be family friendly, but it seems safer than France.

Watch Video

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
Ohh, god, that was tranquilizer-free bananas.

Merry Christmas, LRR.
And Happy Hanukkah.
And the rest. Including whatever that fifteen-vagina holiday might have been.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
"Dirty even by our standards" Wait...you have standards? I am disappoint...

Oh Gaia, though...that last bit...so much win!

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
I can't help but wonder what version of Akira Andy and Beej have seen.

If your tranq tank is capable of blowing thing sup, you've made it wrong. At that stage buying a normal tank would be cheaper and more effective. Tranq bananas on the other hand are rather cheap when bought in bulk.

What would a woman with 15 vaginas even look like?

Is Andys scurvy song at the end based on an actual song? It kinda sounds like it.

varmintx

Oct 6, 2011
Andy's French pronunciation of Charlemagne was funny, went too long and became unfunny, then went so long that it became funny again: the Monty Python method.

Could someone catalog all of the bizarre facial expressions Kathleen made at the end?

That is an interesting use of an Akira reference. o_O

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
The "Charlemagne" thing- please tell me that sound was added post-edit. Please tell me Andy can't actually make that sound. For that long.

Excellent show, gang. Thanks, and a splendid holiday to you all.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
kailus13 said:
What would a woman with 15 vaginas even look like?
You know how an octopus has suction cups all along it arms?

Actually, come to think of, have you ever seen The Little Mermaid?

Jan 12, 2012
kailus13 said:
Is Andys scurvy song at the end based on an actual song? It kinda sounds like it.
It sounds like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrZgSl1Ifwk, but Andyfied.

Question: If you're having sex in a mall parking lot, and someone steals your car... were you just boning on the asphalt? Seems not very smart, even for someone who bangs a twin.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Thunderous Cacophony said:
kailus13 said:
It sounds like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrZgSl1Ifwk, but Andyfied.

Question: If you're having sex in a mall parking lot, and someone steals your car... were you just boning on the asphalt? Seems not very smart, even for someone who bangs a twin.
Apparently they were boning in the car, but jumped out when the wife turned up. The wife then jumped in the car and drove off. Unsurprisingly, she's now filing for divorce.

octochan

Apr 3, 2013
"Dirty even by our standards", and Cam wasn't even there? He's going to have to up his game.

Tim Chuma

Jul 9, 2010
From what I have heard about Marseille being scratched by a monkey is the least worst thing that could happen to you in that city.

Being attacked by primates is no laughing manner. Chimpanzees can rip you to pieces and it would take 20 people to get them off you.

inirlan

Apr 15, 2009
Considering we're talking about Marseille, I'm surprise the monkey wasn't gunned down by an AK-47.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
ThingWhatSqueaks said:
Andrew seems paler and crazier than normal. Did someone put something in his Chinese food?
I don't think he can get paler, but he was certainly crazier.