Feed Dump: The Resistor

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
WASP special commando unit sounds like an XBLA game.

Ehehe, and Kathleeen be trolling in her editing there.

And it's hard to decie whether this week's criminals were cleverer or everyone else just dumber...

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Vie said:
Graham_LRR said:
True. The article I read said that was all the cars available at the station. Presumably the other half were out being police.
Out being Police?

American police departments are hiring transformers now?
I stand by my wording.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I love both Graham's shirt and Alex's shirt. Also Wasps with sniper rifles is the theme of a nightmare I once had. Maybe. I've had many wasp related dreams. And now I will have more. With sniper rifles.

Feed Dump! Helping you dive back into your deepest fears.

[sub][sub]I love Kathleen edits.[/sub][/sub]

bigdork

Nov 9, 2010
Graham's theory of crime only works for rape. If you go up to someone, rape them, and they're OK with it, it's not a crime. It's just consensual sex.

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
Okay, good episode, but I've got one bone to pick: What gave you the impression that it's illegal to kill bees in the United States?

I don't kill bees nearly as often as I kill wasps, but I have yet to have my rights read for it. Cite your source, please.

Alahmnat

Nov 20, 2010
templar1138a said:
Okay, good episode, but I've got one bone to pick: What gave you the impression that it's illegal to kill bees in the United States?

I don't kill bees nearly as often as I kill wasps, but I have yet to have my rights read for it. Cite your source, please.
I would venture a guess and say they mean on an industrial scale, but I, too, must tag my statement [citation needed].

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
templar1138a said:
What gave you the impression that it's illegal to kill bees in the United States?
According to the article. And they don't mean, like, swatting one. They mean you can't genocide an entire hive.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Graham_LRR said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
Dude only destroyed half of the fleet of police cars. He probably MEANT to get the rest, for an easy escape, but you know stoners.
True. The article I read said that was all the cars available at the station. Presumably the other half were out being police.
I would hope so, but this is Vermont, so I wouldn't be too sure. Perhaps you've seen that documentary, I think it was called Super Troopers?

>.>

Vie said:
Out being Police?

American police departments are hiring transformers now?
We've jumped past that pansy Robocop and into a better future.

bigdork said:
Graham's theory of crime only works for rape. If you go up to someone, rape them, and they're OK with it, it's not a crime. It's just consensual sex.
Really, rape occurs legally at any time consent is not given, so how do you "rape" them if you have consent?

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
Dude only destroyed half of the fleet of police cars. He probably MEANT to get the rest, for an easy escape, but you know stoners.
This is entirely irrelevant. Where can I buy a shirt like Matt's?!

Nothing else matters to me anymore. Let my children starve, wherever they may be, even more so than they are. I just want that shirt.

Dooly95

Jun 13, 2009
Vie said:
Graham_LRR said:
Out being Police?
Out being Police [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T1c7GkzRQQ]

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
Graham_LRR said:
templar1138a said:
What gave you the impression that it's illegal to kill bees in the United States?
According to the article. And they don't mean, like, swatting one. They mean you can't genocide an entire hive.
Ah. Yes, that makes more sense. Spreading of pollen in the local ecosystem and all that.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
I loved the cut-in of Kathleen. Also more puns. Always more puns.

Damn! With Kathleen editing this episode and writing a kick-ass sketch on Monday, she's been on fire this week! Kathleen? You are awesome.

See, the reality show robbery is just going to become a thing now. After a while, cops can't bust people for it. You're the idiot if you fall for it.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
templar1138a said:
Graham_LRR said:
templar1138a said:
Ah. Yes, that makes more sense. Spreading of pollen in the local ecosystem and all that.
so does that mean that wasp nests are fair game

assuming you can get past the team of snipers

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
weirdguy said:
templar1138a said:
Graham_LRR said:
templar1138a said:
so does that mean that wasp nests are fair game

assuming you can get past the team of snipers
Absolutely. Wasps don't contribute to the ecosystem. They just spread and destroy. As a matter of fact, wasps have been slowly killing off bees.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Zachary Amaranth said:
Being from Vermont, I sent that story into WTFIWWY. Nice to see it here, though. Dude only destroyed half of the fleet of police cars. He probably MEANT to get the rest, for an easy escape, but you know stoners.
I love that stoner, really crushing on him