Feed Dump: The Return of Evil Alex

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Return of Evil Alex

Evil Alex returns, and even Serge is tempted by the dark side. Meanwhile, the pizza in Switzerland must be awful.

Watch Video

Jan 12, 2012
Man, those kids were really paying attention to the beating; as far as I can tell, nobody recorded the attack, so either the kid being beaten counted 15 separate blows, or the girl was keeping track of her punches.

sibrenfetter

Oct 26, 2009
The italian cuisine is actually really well established in Germany. That combined with cheap (and good) vegetables makes for amazing pizzas in Germany

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
The pizza in Germany and Switzerland is probably quite similar, since we both have a lot of Italians. Really,what you're underestimating is just how radically more expensive Switzerland is than Germany. Especially food, it's around twice as costly over here. If I lived near the border, I might have done this myself.

Avaholic03

May 11, 2009
That *poof* when they turned into devils scared the crap out of me (both times). In my headphones it almost sounded like it was behind me.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Crap...if I could get beaten up for gas, I would be beaten down on a regular basis. Especially after I have the all-meat pizza at Old Chicago.

I'm actually surprised Kathleen didn't turn to the dark side as well.

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
3:17 AAh seizure! *twitch" *shake* What was I doing? Damn you Feed Dump! Hmm for some reason I'm hungry for pizza.

Hiramas

Aug 31, 2010
GamemasterAnthony said:
Crap...if I could get beaten up for gas, I would be beaten down on a regular basis. Especially after I have the all-meat pizza at Old Chicago.

Well, Kathleen has nothing to turn into, she already is the embodiment of evil.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Avaholic03 said:
That *poof* when they turned into devils scared the crap out of me (both times). In my headphones it almost sounded like it was behind me.
Well, looking at your avatar, maybe the *poof* just got you too. xD

OT: I know either way it was uncalled for, but was the attack after she heard it or smelt it?

Because you know what they say about she/he who smelt it. ;D [sub][sub][sub]That's right! It was a cover up attack![/sub][/sub][/sub]

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Serge belongs on this couch.

NOOOOOOOOOO

Don't take my anchovie pizza LRR! D:

Also did you meet Dr. Susse, my favorite Aussie? :D

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Norsenorsenorsenorsenorsenorsenorse.

Also, Serge's reaction to being told how old those kids are again was classic. Got a good full belly laugh out of me.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
"Striking... for a Viking."
Solid gold! But seriously... is that the EVIL-ist you can do?
I demand they come back next time and do say some seriously evil stuff!
How about: "Suuuure, you should have another doughnutt, you're skinny like a gazelle! Bwahahahaha!!! ... I meant 'Cough'. ".

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Hiramas said:
GamemasterAnthony said:

Well, Kathleen has nothing to turn into, she already is the embodiment of evil.
Fair point!

Still would've been funny to have her spontaneously gain horns and then try to put on that hat.

CorvusFerreum

Jun 13, 2011
Missed Opportunity there:

Paul and Kathleen are is dressed like a vikings.
Who are is thoseat vikings?
It is Paul and Kathleen!

That was my favourite segment, dammit! I want, nay DEMAND, a reboot!