Feed Dump: The Spirit of Creaster

Safaia

Sep 24, 2010
I need pictures of that house ASAP. I want to know what was so tacky that someone filed a fucking complaint.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
PlasmaCow said:
just 5 weeks till number 100 and the mayhem of James V Kathleen!
I for one welcome our new James overlord.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Safaia said:
I need pictures of that house ASAP. I want to know what was so tacky that someone filed a fucking complaint.
Seconded. Actually...I'm kinda expecting the ACLU to get involved wondering why this town seems to be violating this homeowner's freedom of expression. (Possibly even freedom of religion if the decor has any religious connotation.)

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
I should have known those Belmonts wouldn't be kosher: Jews don't celebrate yeaster.
*Tosses you into a industrial mixer and bakes your bones into unleavened bread.*

----

Child: Mommy, what are Santa and the Easter Bunny doing?

Mother: Well honey, they're... oh my...

OldGrover

Nov 10, 2009
GamemasterAnthony said:
Safaia said:
Seconded. Actually...I'm kinda expecting the ACLU to get involved wondering why this town seems to be violating this homeowner's freedom of expression. (Possibly even freedom of religion if the decor has any religious connotation.)
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2013/04/01/ns-tacky-easter-decorations-response.html

Kinda meh, actually.

OldGrover

Nov 10, 2009
OldGrover said:
GamemasterAnthony said:
Safaia said:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2013/04/01/ns-tacky-easter-decorations-response.html

Kinda meh, actually.
Though there is an epic quote from the homeowner "She's willing to forgive the writer of the letter, and has even offered to have that person come over and help the family decorate for Canada Day."

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Oh, wow, so they actually reenact Kathleen's filthy ideas off camera? Nice!

dubious_wolf

Obfuscated Information
Jun 4, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
I should have known those Belmonts wouldn't be kosher: Jews don't celebrate yeaster.

And Rule 34 just got some awesome new material at the end there :p
I'd bet there's already Easter bunny Santa Claus rule 34. That doesn't seem like a new concept...

Mayamellissa

Dec 3, 2011
Graham, please be careful: Lobsterfest is going on at Red Lobster and a sicko may take that hat as some kind of initiative to kill and eat you.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
OldGrover said:
GamemasterAnthony said:
Safaia said:

Kinda meh, actually.
Yeah but it's not even the "they're trying" level of meh, this is just someone throwing together random things they drew in five minutes and putting them outside their house.
dubious_wolf said:
DVS BSTrD said:

And Rule 34 just got some awesome new material at the end there :p
I'd bet there's already Easter bunny Santa Claus rule 34. That doesn't seem like a new concept...
Given that there's at least one fast food mascot orgy picture, there's no chance santa/easter bunny pictures don't exist.

Thistlehart

Nov 10, 2010
Why rename it "Creaster" to make it sound dirty when it was already a sex holiday before the Church got hold of it? It was originally a pagan fertility holiday to celebrate the onset of spring, hence where the bunny (very fertile, or at least enthusiastic) and the egg (new life) come in.

Captcha: Yeah right.

No, seriously Captcha. Look it up.