Feed Dump: Threats, Murders and KFC

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Huh... is it just me, or was anyone else getting a bit of a particular vibe from Erika and Amy? I don't want to make a Faux Pas or anything buuuut...

(leaves it ambiguous what I'm actually getting at so people can make their own guesses and I can see if I'm really the only one that thought that)

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
leviadragon99 said:
Huh... is it just me, or was anyone else getting a bit of a particular vibe from Erika and Amy? I don't want to make a Faux Pas or anything buuuut...

(leaves it ambiguous what I'm actually getting at so people can make their own guesses and I can see if I'm really the only one that thought that)
Erika is married. You get that vibe because they are absolutely, positively adorable together. If you havn't watched, "Strip Search", I recommend you do, and you can see why the vibe is so strong.

Eppy (Bored)

Crazed Organist
Jan 7, 2009
Yay Strip Search Feed Dump!

I used to go to school in Ypsilanti. The city is 80% drug dealers. The lack of intelligence in our elected officials does not surprise me in the least.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Rex Dark said:
What's worse than getting bullets in the mail?

I'm disappointed nobody mentioned anthrax...
Obviously they were just looking out for the prosecution. "There are crazy people out there! Quickly, take these bullets! You'll need to buy your own gun though because it didn't fit in the envelope."

Trisha Lynn

Jan 13, 2010
There is almost literally one thing that one mustn't get wrong in Feed Dump and it's the "This hat!" segment. The fact that I had to guess that the hat was a cooked poultry animal thing is not great.

I didn't think that Amy and Erika were terrible Dumpers, but they definitely can't beat Tally when she's on a roll or Alex for pure weirdness. Still, good showing.

BTW, can we please see more "Alex Reacts"? That's my favorite segment that you haven't done in a while which I'd love to see you guys do again.

Dascylus

May 22, 2010
Personally I reckon you don't need to clean the fridge till you open it and a demonic creature says "ZOOL!"

Parakeettheprawn

Apr 6, 2013
Don Reba said:
Did Andy dye his hair pink? I'm so confused.
That's just the sort of thing I was wondering -- I at first thought that one of the crew had swapped genders but apparently they're both women from Strip Search?

MeowZhuxi

Aug 30, 2009
GamemasterAnthony said:
Is that a Gyarados hat I see behind the ladies?

Anyways...if the people sending the threats REALLY wanted to be creative, they could've sent five orange seeds in the mail. Bonus points if you know the reference.
Classic Sherlock Holmes.

I hope we see more strip search people integrated into Lrr stuff. (My fingers are crossed for a Maki/Monica feed dump)