Feed Dump: Tour de Bad Dates

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Tour de Bad Dates

It's the 150th episode of Feed Dump! This week, we play everyone's least favorite game, "Where's the Racism?"

Watch Video

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
Any feed dump with Cam and Alex is amazing!
Except for the one with James and Kathleen. Disgusted Kathleen is really funny, especially with James' deadpan reactions to it.

But yay! 150 episodes!

teamcharlie

Jan 22, 2013
Uh...Cam? I hate to tell you, but croissants aren't French either. They're Austrian. Ever wonder why they come from a 'viennoiserie' (French etymological sense: 'things of Vienna')?

They were invented after the Austrians figured out they were about to be invaded by the Turks and realized they were fucked. To celebrate their new Ottoman overlords, the Austrians made a pastry in the shape of the fertile crescent on the Ottoman flag, but on the day of the battle the Hungarians came down and saved their asses.

It took about a century, but the Austrians finally managed to get revenge on the Hungarians for rescuing them in the previously-mentioned battle. On that ridiculous day, the Hungarian prince is said to have remarked, "No good deed ever goes unpunished."

There ya go.

Epic_Bubble

Oct 19, 2013
wackelpudding said:
Need to watch the stinger outtakes in a loop. Need. To.
Quick someone make a 10 hour long loop of the outtakes and put them on youtube. And then get sued for copyright...

Anyway thank you Feed dump for your wonderful stories, makes my Wednesdays a bit more warm and fuzzy.

Isn't formage a breakfast food?

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
I get why "Luv" might be interpreted as offensive, but why are they banning "Mate"?

I'm fairly sure you need to go to Amsterdam for that kind of breakfast order.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Yikes, Kathleen! Everything OK?

Yay for Alex's hat though, that thing rules!
Congrats on 150 eps. Just 150 more...

CAPTCHA: "Up to 10 years"

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
The croissant is delicious when you bake it with a Cadbury caramel egg inside.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Feed dump needs more Alex and Cam, hell everything just needs more Alex and Cam.

Also how are they even going to enforce the local dialect thing? Is the accent police a thing.

Rblade

Mar 1, 2010
how in the world is asking someone out sexual harassment, like, really? I'm honestly asking, how do these school people imagine people come together for these kind of things?

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Rblade said:
how in the world is asking someone out sexual harassment, like, really? I'm honestly asking, how do these school people imagine people come together for these kind of things?
I've never been to Pennsylvania. Maybe they still engage in the practice of arranged marriages?

Tono Makt

Mar 24, 2012
I was far too amused by the "And now Alex doesn't have this hat either." joke at the end. +1, will watch again.

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
Has it actually been 150 episodes already? That went by way too fast.

Oh man, I really want a croissant right now.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
wait that hat looks like-oh, ya it's Alex's

hahaha read about kid who got suspended. apparently he'd announced beforehand his intention to ask, and they'd told him not to. funny still

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Don't worry Kathleen, even I suffer from horrendous coughing when I mention England. Perhaps it's because I am Welsh.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Thank God i'm not volunteering to help, I love the terms mate and darlin'. I say them too much in a single day but damn it they just work with everyone!