Feed Dump: Twins, Twins and Tamogatchis

Vie

Nov 18, 2009

His Holiness, Pope Gobshite I: Bishop of Rome, Vicar of Jesus Christ, Successor of the Prince of the Apostles, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church, Primate of Italy, Archbishop and Metropolitan of the Roman Province, Sovereign of the State of Vatican City, Servant of the Servants of God.

Though born under the name of Dougle McGuire, the pontiff adopted his current title upon his assuption to the throne of St Peter - on the advice of his close advisor's Cardinal Ted Crilly and Cardinal Jack Hackett Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (Soon to be re-re-named "The Inquisition and Ministry of Pain.")

His reign was marked by 37 religious wars, the public beheading of the British Prime Minister while visiting the Vatican and the several abortive investigations into gambling within the Congregation of Cardinals. He also officially instituted the ritual of rollerblading before the Eucharist.

Robot Number V

May 15, 2012
First of all, Graham should be ashamed of himself for that last pun. And secondly, how is "Ace" a worse name then "Cash"? At least Ace sounds kind of complimentary. Cash is just nonsense.

feha

Mar 19, 2011
How do parents with newborn twins know who is who? Say they decide on one name for the firstborn and another for the second, can they be sure that the name for the firstborn will stick to him and not end up as the others name instead?

Label printer?

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
GamemasterAnthony said:
I knew a man named Cash once. Actually...he had three children named Penny, Nicole, Dimitri.

Oh god...I LOLed at the Father Ted reference. ANY of those characters as Pope would make for an interesting Vatican.

I much rather see Leonard Nimoy do the narration for the Freeman vs. Attenborough race. But, that's just me.
Quater! Quarter! I beg for quarter!

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
feha said:
How do parents with newborn twins know who is who? Say they decide on one name for the firstborn and another for the second, can they be sure that the name for the firstborn will stick to him and not end up as the others name instead?

Label printer?
You will never keep a child from peeling the label off. Better use permanent markers.

DuelLadyS

Aug 25, 2010
Tamagotchi app? No thanks- I'm good.

Same one I got for Christmas as I kid. I also have a sealed in box gold one I got from a card shop I used to help out at.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
I hope Kathleen is not interested in having children. She does not seem... very eager to embrace her motherhood.

Paul is embracing his mad scientist persona. I guess we all are fictional characters indeed.

Trisha Lynn

Jan 13, 2010
This is my most favorite Feed Dump of all, for reasons.

The reason being that I sent them that hat. :)

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
LadyRhian said:
GamemasterAnthony said:
I knew a man named Cash once. Actually...he had three children named Penny, Nicole, Dimitri.

Oh god...I LOLed at the Father Ted reference. ANY of those characters as Pope would make for an interesting Vatican.

I much rather see Leonard Nimoy do the narration for the Freeman vs. Attenborough race. But, that's just me.
Quater! Quarter! I beg for quarter!
Ah...someone saw what I did. Shame there are NO good names that sound even close to quarter...

Actually, I just thought of someone better for Pope. Is the Dirty Vicar up for contention? (Please, God, tell me SOMEONE recognizes that ref...)

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
The Gentleman said:
You fools! You taught your cat how to use a smartphone? They won't need us any more and they can move one with their human extermination plan!
It's already too late, for you. MWAHAHAHA

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
actually my tamagatchi is still alive :p it jut needs new batteries by now.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Vie said:

His Holiness, Pope Gobshite I: Bishop of Rome, Vicar of Jesus Christ, Successor of the Prince of the Apostles, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church, Primate of Italy, Archbishop and Metropolitan of the Roman Province, Sovereign of the State of Vatican City, Servant of the Servants of God.

Though born under the name of Dougle McGuire, the pontiff adopted his current title upon his assuption to the throne of St Peter - on the advice of his close advisor's Cardinal Ted Crilly and Cardinal Jack Hackett Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (Soon to be re-re-named "The Inquisition and Ministry of Pain.")

His reign was marked by 37 religious wars, the public beheading of the British Prime Minister while visiting the Vatican and the several abortive investigations into gambling within the Congregation of Cardinals. He also officially instituted the ritual of rollerblading before the Eucharist.
There is very little I can say to this except, well done.

...also...

Feck!!

Arse!

DRINK!

and

That would be an ecumenical matter!

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
"right meow" Right Meow!?! Oh dear Gods the puns! & I always thought it was Matt and Alex who did the bad puns! Also, I too want to see Morgan Freeman and David Attenborough race to the south pole

-M

Kwan

Nov 15, 2010
Bono has even less chance of being Pope than Fr. Dougal as he's a Protestant.