Feed Dump: Two-Foot Earspan

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Two-Foot Earspan

We didn't even know you could measure an earspan, but there you are. Thanks Guiness!

Watch Video

CptRumGuy

Jul 31, 2008
I've been loving their intros lately. The way Graham introduces everyone (plus their own comments) makes me chuckle every time.

"Toe the line!"

That story about the Indian politician sounds like something you'd see in a Mel Brooks movie or something. Too funny :D

If they made that Gillgan's Vamipires show, I'd watch it...

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
I live in Ogden, Utah. I saw this guy with the cow. I didn't do anything. Am I a bad person?

zwober

Nov 20, 2009
I do approve of that hat. Pichuu!
also, that hat is phat. tis a mad hat. a real hat-trick.
(someone should stop me with a huge rock before i continue with this.)

cyber95

Feb 28, 2008
Puchuu~

I wasn't meeting my tilde quota for the week, so luckily that hat came along and presented me with an opportunity

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Last week we had Prostitute Kathleen, and this week she's already opening franchises? You go girl! Though you might be a bit too swamped by all that... :p

Amgeo

Apr 14, 2011
This is the reason I come to the Escapist on Wednesdays.

Well, while I'm here, I might as well go see what twenty-minute rant Yahtzee packed into five minutes this week.

punipunipyo

Jan 20, 2011
1. "Pichuu~ '*punch!' Aghhh! that hurts ~~~"

2. um... it's the Chinese moon festival, an "autumn/harvest festival" (not unlike Thanksgiving), where families get together, and eat dinner together (it's very much agriculture based...) and because of the accuracy of the lunar calender, it's always set on an full moon night, right between(after?)harvest. After the hard day of work, the family would sit under the moon light, have dinner, and "enjoy the view of the full moon"... with the family... etc... me Chinese by the way... grew up with that... and lets not forget the "sweet rice dumpling" look it up; a rice made, mochi like food, soak in boiling water (soup, after cooked with the (i'd like to call it "soup mochi" instead) filled with sweet flavored gel filings, it taste better than it sounds... trust me..

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
Two-Foot Earspan

We didn't even know you could measure an earspan, but there you are. Thanks Guiness!

Watch Video
I was kinda thinking that it was the other Guinness that was involved, not the world records people >_>

punipunipyo

Jan 20, 2011
1. "Pichuu~ '*punch!' Aghhh! that hurts ~~~"

2. um... it's the Chinese moon festival, an "autumn/harvest festival" (not unlike Thanksgiving), where families get together, and eat dinner together (it's very much agriculture based...) and because of the accuracy of the lunar calender, it's always set on an full moon night, right between(after?)harvest. After the hard day of work, the family would sit under the moon light, have dinner, and "enjoy the view of the full moon"... with the family... etc... me Chinese by the way... grew up with that... and lets not forget the "sweet rice dumpling" look it up; a rice made, mochi like food, soak in boiling water (soup, after cooked with the (i'd like to call it "soup mochi" instead) filled with sweet flavored gel filings, it taste better than it sounds... trust me..

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Hilarious.
As always.
But now, thinking about the vid, i can't remember a single joke, tho i can remember i laughed several times...
Gah, my brain's stopped working!

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
Jandau said:
Last week we had Prostitute Kathleen, and this week she's already opening franchises? You go girl! Though you might be a bit too swamped by all that... :p
You win the thread!

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Do you guys just catalogue which hats you have used or did you just make all of the outros at once and just had a sort of assembly line of hats?

orangeapples said:
I was kinda thinking that it was the other Guinness that was involved, not the world records people >_>
They are the same people.

They were at some point at the very least.

Chasmodius

Rogue Commentator
Jan 13, 2010
My understanding is that India has taken corruption to a whole new level, and left the Western world in the dust quite a while ago. Andy Zaltsman told me so!

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Loved the pony jam shirt, wow that's an obscure reference. Also, the after credits extra was sweet.
Also, I was annoyed when Cathleen was acting as an American, but then she explained it and I was happy.