Feed Dump: Two-Foot Earspan

jumb

Apr 3, 2010
Get a fucking tripod! I don't remember the shaky-cam ever being that bad in previous episodes!

I got motion sickness from this episode.

Brainst0rm

Apr 8, 2010
I'm finding this more amusing than Checkpoint so far, although I've only watched 2 episodes of Checkpoint thus far, and I've seen all of Feed Dump (because it is amazing). How and why two shows made by the same people doing (nearly) the same thing could be so different intrigues me so much that I will continue to watch them both until I figure it out.

I feel like I've been duped, but at least I'll be entertained. Yay Canada!

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Two pages of comments and not one pointing out the wonder and majesty that were Kathleen's earrings. If I were a girl, I'd wear the hell out of those things.

DuelLadyS

Aug 25, 2010
Stupid freakin' internet, acting up so I find out 2 days late... they used my hat! My goal of PAX 2011 is now offically complete! Now, to forward this to the rest of my PAX group...

(Also, a side note for LRR guys... not only is my fiance now a fan, all the talk of Magic at your panel got him thinking about back when he played it. He just ordered a big ol' pile of random card boxes. I will be learning to play Magic now. My poor wallet, it knows what's coming...)

JehuBot

Jun 1, 2011
To Kathleen : Fuck "Vamps on Ice" , I wanna "Vamps..in..SPAAAAACE !" :p

also , when that "Moon festival" news was mentioned , the first thing that came to my mind was this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7a-Vf8CFo4

Man , I love that show ! ^^

Ben Simon

Aug 23, 2010
Great episode, but no "I'm watching you, moon," joke. Shame.
Seriously, this is my favorite show on the escapist.

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
I usually get a kick out of this, but.... At no point should it be illegal for anyone to butcher a cow on their property. And you can indeed have whole dead cows delivered to you if you want to butcher them yourself. It's actually a really cheap way to get your beef.

Charmi the ninja

May 28, 2011
*notices kathleens fading hair colour*
NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo......... _| ̄|○
Kathleeeen, I thought you were a natural pink. _| ̄|○

Aenir

Mar 26, 2009
I know I'm late, but god bless you for that Gilligan's Island bit. That was awesome.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Jandau said:
Last week we had Prostitute Kathleen, and this week she's already opening franchises? You go girl! Though you might be a bit too swamped by all that... :p
True, but she may have her friends helping her