Feed Dump: Tyrannic Saurus

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
Lancer873 said:
what I'm curious about is the new thing right at the start of the video with the LRR symbol. Is that something you're gonna be putting in all your videos now?
They did that with the new Checkpoint [http://penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/god-of-gore], too. I'm guessing it is a thing that they're doing with their videos.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I only know sarnia is a replace because that Nail kid is playing there (the one thats supposed to be number one this NHL draft year [though I dont know if the Oilers will take him, or at least i wouldnt, they need to start getting some more D]).

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
connall said:
But. But. I want narrative! A feed dump with all Matt? Heaven.
Matt, we know that's your alternate account -_-

GREAT, now i have to go change my name to Veloci raptor, and go by "Vel" so when people inevitably go "wow thats a cool name, what is it short for?" I can tell them.

...Vel, Vel Raptor, Velociraptor P.I. at your service.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
MowDownJoe said:
Lancer873 said:
what I'm curious about is the new thing right at the start of the video with the LRR symbol. Is that something you're gonna be putting in all your videos now?
They did that with the new Checkpoint [http://penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/god-of-gore], too. I'm guessing it is a thing that they're doing with their videos.
I figured we should get some kind of brand recognition going :)
It won't be on LRR videos, cause they HAVE that already, or Unskippable, because The E owns that show.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Sarnia? My aunt lives there! She's not the type to call 911 for chats, though.

(For the curious, it's on the US border, 30ish miles north of Detroit.)

The Random One

May 29, 2008
It's unfair that a man can change his name to Tyranosaurus Rex but T-Rex cannot change his name to Hubba Bubba [http://www.qwantz.com/index.php?comic=1621].

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I've been to Sarnia a couple of times before; it's not quite as magical as the movies made it out to be.
008Zulu said:
Its gotten to the point where I am singing along to the "LOL, Canada..." intro.
I sing along with the "Paul and Matt have to figure out..." opening.

Pariah164

May 9, 2008
I liked this. And he was grumpy because of Matt. MATT RUINS EVERYTHING. Because he's Ganondorf.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
This is what Paul's introduction was about. "I have a tail composed of several large osteoderms":

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Awww, so close and yet so far... still, a storyline with several of the most prominant members of the team are dead would be a little tricky to work with.

wammnebu

Sep 25, 2010
Welcome to feed dump Im Adolf, joining me this week is Goebbels

"I may sound like a turkey, but i am no chicken"

And lets go exterminate some jews [news]

Mooly

Jan 24, 2010
I started hypothesizing about how feed dump might have started, I imagine 3 or four of you sitting in your costume room browsing reddit or something, and you notice how many hats you have, and you have stupid number of hats. suddenly it just clicks. Odd news and funny hats. the formula is so perfect. Episodes of hilarity ensue. But I figure it has to end sometime. So I wonder, are you guys going to end the show when you run out of hats?

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
Ohlookit said:
I do believe that is the first time I've heard Graham swear like that?!

-M
Seriously? Where've you been? He and Matt did an episode of LRR with the dialogue of the first half almost exclusively being the word "fuck".

OT: I think the best part about that Sarnia story is that I've actually heard of Sarnia before. I can't remember which province it's in, but I knew it existed before this.

Daedrin

Apr 17, 2010
You've probably heard of it via a little band called Three Dead Trolls in a Baggy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRjurRdep_Q

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
I know you're not a velocerapter Cam, and it sucks that Spielberg liked the sound of their name better than deinonychus.