Feed Dump: Van Dump 2: Revengeance

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Cam and Kathleen make the best disapproving parents ever. Well, made. It's a shame they didn't live to see another Feed Dump. Also:

Elijah Newton said:
Mammoth? Tree? Uppity kid?

Yup. There's an axe for that.
I have nothing to add to your joke, it just needs to be reposted.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Vitagen said:
I feel like I'm missing some context on the last bit of the stinger . . .
Remember when he said he had data, and they went after him to "kill, and eat him to gain his power"?
:D They ate him.

Good show today! Perfect ending too. ;D[sub](You know. Apart from all of you being dead....that ain't good.)[/sub]

xD Matt's got to go kill another moose!

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
As always Tally was amazing and I know what you can call the next van dump. Van Dump: Revelations.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
1. Do we need to send you guys more hats so Van Dumps don't end in mass slaughter?

2. What part of the mammoth do you use as a switch?

3. Don't answer #2.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
Geez, at least last year one of them made it out alive (after being kicked off the ride for 3 violations of the Bad Pun rule).

Next week: Feed Dump: Resurrections!

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
Does Alex just carry a horse mask around with him at all times or has the LRR hat-and-headwear collection become so great as to cause items to pop in to existence spontaneously during filming?

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
We, the fans of LRR, must hut down and kill this Moose, but film it mockumentary style // It's what the LRR crew would have wanted

Is it weird that Alex and I are wearing the same t-shirt?

I know people would have liked to have seem more of James in the video but he was driving and playing angry birds so they obviously didn't want to interrupt his play time, he did have a very busy weekend

-M

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
pretzil said:
So, half of them don't wear seatbelts but they all die? Seatbelts:Mythbusted!
It was a moose, if one of those goes through your van, the van is dead and so too is everyone inside

Callate said:
1. Do we need to send you guys more hats so Van Dumps don't end in mass slaughter?

2. What part of the mammoth do you use as a switch?

3. Don't answer #2.
1. No

2. The tail

3. Don't tell Graham what to do!

-M

Valanthe

Sep 24, 2009
Ah, this one struck close to home. I grew up in the Shushwap area, and have picked up a copy of the market times. Even the quip about no cell reception made me chuckle (Hooray for steep mountain valleys).

On that note, as a local, to answer James' final question. The chances of seeing a second moose in Canada are extremely high, in fact, it's almost guaranteed that if you live here, and you drive, you have at least one story of either hitting, or coming very close to hitting, some form of monstrously large wildlife.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
pretzil said:
if you've ever watched the mythbusters episode about moose/car accidents, you'd know that they're basically built to both crush cars thoroughly, and walk away relatively unharmed

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
As always the first two things Alex does make me laugh. "Derpy" and "Actually legit not okay with this."

Also, isn't Alex older than both Jer and Tally? How are they his parents? Time loop?

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
-Dragmire- said:
Wait.... WAIT!!!! What was the hat of the week that other better sources of news don't have!?

What hat? [sub]what hat? [sub]what hat? [sub]what hat? [sub]what hat?[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

WAIT! Horse head hat! Whew, I'm ok now.
No, no, no, the hat this week was the Feed Dump crew, it was worn by the moose.

SEATBELTS!
[hr]Also, why would you take a horse mask with you on a road trip?

Trisha Lynn

Jan 13, 2010
I'm concerned about the fact that it didn't look like Kathleen was wearing a seatbelt. She leapt over the seat to "get" Jer too facilely, imo.

At the same time, I never wear a seatbelt on public transit and I never wore a seatbelt in any of the taxi rides I took while I was living in New York City. And some of those were kinda long. The inconsistency is strange.

Endocrom said:
Also, why would you take a horse mask with you on a road trip?
Why wouldn't you?

I hope there's a Loading Time where they do one of their "Let's do funny things during rest stops/breaks" things they normally do on road trips.

Karoshi

Jul 9, 2012
Kyrdra said:
Geisterkarle said:
I would love to have such newspapers here in Germany! ... maybe I should check before I say that we don't have them ... brb!

Aside from that: So no Feed Dump next week? :(
http://www.der-postillon.com/

Might be not printed and not ment seriously but it still is awesome
Holy fucking damn, thank you so much! This site is even better than Onion.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Oh my gods, a Morphine reference.

Is this what joy feels like?

pretzil said:
As a proud owner of a minivan, I'd like to point out that the "across the chest" seat belts are only on the sides of the seats, while whoever is sitting in the middle has only the one that goes around your lap, kinda like those shitty wooden roller coasters.