Feed Dump: Van Dump

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Van Dump

Join the crew while they give you the inaugural Van Dump.

Watch Video

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Matt's pun foul saved him from the horror's of the moose...

This is the second time I've been forced to post this song in a month. WHY GOD? WHY!?!

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
This, being the best Feed Dump to date, makes me wonder if everything gets better while driving a van.

sky_rider19

Mar 16, 2011
wait, Leelee wasn't in the final shot, Did she get out to go pee when they dropped matt off? Maybe She's still alive!

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
Loved it. Not sure whether to compliment you or berate you for not having one of the credits say (not quite dead), (getting better), or (suffice to say, not at all well).

Of course, I frown because I just know there are going to be people who think the crew actually is dead. And they'll post comments full of over-emphatic condolences. And they'll berate anyone who liked this video.

Yaxley

Sep 23, 2009
Kathleen said on Twitter that this would be the weirdest Feed Dump ever. I underestimated just how weird it could get. Good stuff.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
I like to think that Idaho man wanted the most realistic reenactment of Back to the Future III possible and the bar scene just went too far.

Logan Hartke

Apr 27, 2010
sky_rider19 said:
wait, Leelee wasn't in the final shot, Did she get out to go pee when they dropped matt off? Maybe She's still alive!
Well, the credits listed her as deceased, but if we're talking about continuity, she probably occupied the front seat after they kicked Matt out.

TheAmazingHobo

Oct 26, 2010
sky_rider19 said:
Oh my god, it makes perfect sense.
She wasn´t in the Van because she KNEW the moose was coming.

LEELEE HIRED THE MOOSE!

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
That funny and super silly and all, but I may have spent a little bit too much of the video trying to figure out in what way everyone's glasses were different...

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Was I only one like
No, the moose, why God you take away the most innocent and beautiful creatures of al..
Oh, it was only the crew!? Good that Moose survived.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Van Dump? Is that a euphemism?

...ew.

This was a really weird and fun Feed Dump! Probably one of my favourite.

[sub][sub]Do moose really just litter the roads in Canada or are people leading me on with stereotypical tripe?[/sub][/sub]

Calumon: ...I want that hat...

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
TheAmazingHobo said:
sky_rider19 said:
Oh my god, it makes perfect sense.
She wasn´t in the Van because she KNEW the moose was coming.

LEELEE HIRED THE MOOSE!
No, no. The twist is that she is a wonder twin, in the form of a moose.