Feed Dump: Van Dump

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Every time the camera moved to James, I was going "Aah! Watch the road, watch the road!"

DuelLadyS

Aug 25, 2010
"A man in Idaho was arrested for holding another man at gunpoint, and making him do- what?"

Me: "DANCE!"

~45 seconds~

"Wait, I'm RIGHT?!"

Feed Dump has been on a streak of awesome lately... It makes me fear what will happen when it reaches critcal mass...

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
Please tell me Matt is going to make the moose moonwalk.

sky_rider19 said:
wait, Leelee wasn't in the final shot, Did she get out to go pee when they dropped matt off? Maybe She's still alive!
I think Matt was holding the camera on Graham for most of the episode. Then Leelee took over that job when Matt got kicked out.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
DuelLadyS said:
Feed Dump has been on a streak of awesome lately... It makes me fear what will happen when it reaches critcal mass...
May this streak never end.

Arvind

Apr 11, 2009
Forget the crew, that hat emerged unscathed from the accident! I'll buy five of those ultra-durable accident-proof sombreros. And I'll also buy that game.

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
This marks the first time you've used "Qapla'" in two videos in a row... I think. Nice. This week was great, you guys should go to far-away cons more often! X3

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
Arvind said:
Forget the crew, that hat emerged unscathed from the accident! I'll buy five of those ultra-durable accident-proof sombreros. And I'll also buy that game.
Funny story, that sombrero was given to us only days after it did, itself, survive a serious car accident.

Thankfully, all people and hats involved survived with only minor injuries.

-m

cymonsgames

Dec 17, 2010
aeric90 said:
This, being the best Feed Dump to date, makes me wonder if everything gets better while driving a van.
Eating bacon. Awesome. Eating bacon while driving a van. Awesomer.

Blow job from a hot babe. Awesome. Blow job from a hot babe while driving a van. Awesomer.

Killing a moose. Awesome. Killing a moose (and subsequently having the moose kill everyone else) while driving a van.... Not as awesome.

Nope, not everything gets better while driving a van.

cymonsgames

Dec 17, 2010
vxicepickxv said:
TheAmazingHobo said:
sky_rider19 said:
wait, Leelee wasn't in the final shot, Did she get out to go pee when they dropped matt off? Maybe She's still alive!
Oh my god, it makes perfect sense.
She wasn´t in the Van because she KNEW the moose was coming.

LEELEE HIRED THE MOOSE!
No, no. The twist is that she is a wonder twin, in the form of a moose.
And who had the form of water?

And who was the monkey?

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
TheAmazingHobo said:
sky_rider19 said:
Oh my god, it makes perfect sense.
She wasn´t in the Van because she KNEW the moose was coming.

LEELEE HIRED THE MOOSE!
Wait why would she try to kill you guys? You didn't try to ruin her comic.

Also, did you slow down or speed up when you saw the moose? I think your suppose to speed up so it goes over the car, and not through the windshield.

Anyway, Matt will avenge you. Death to Bullwinkle!

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Matt_LRR said:
Funny story, that sombrero was given to us only days after it did, itself, survive a serious car accident.

Thankfully, all people and hats involved survived with only minor injuries.

-m
Hat experts that they are, LRR nursed the injured sombrero back to full health.

portal_cat

Jun 25, 2009
Zim: now I leave you to your....
Gir: Mossey fate, say Mossey fate!
Zim: your Mossey fate.

Falcon123

Aug 9, 2009
I feel like this is when I have to point out the sad fact that Titanic 2 already exists: http://imdb.to/KuW67Q

Also, great episode guys! Can't wait to see how they bring you all back from the dead next week.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
That last bit there for some reason made me recall the "Tale of Matt Wiggins" and now I can't get it out of my head... again.