Feed Dump: We Are The Fat

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
We Are The Fat

The gang takes the Feed Dump to a new and exotic location for a very special episode.

Watch Video

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
14 tons of fat? WHAT

Okay, London. Stop flushing your grizzle down the drain all at once.

I still think guitar > skynet.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Yay Baxter's first Feed Dump!

Also seriously London WTF?

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Someone needs to make a movie about that blob of fat.

"It came from the sewers, really slow, and stopped many times on the way, because it's fat, very fat!"

Kristian Fischer

Aug 15, 2011
Well, I suppose this only came up because it's summer in the northern hemisphere and the media have nothing else to report. I can guarantee you that this is not the first time this has happened.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
You know, the world might be better if we just banned political advertising and allowed people to buy extra votes for $1000 a pop or something. The net effect would be the same but the system would be more honest, the government would have an extra revenue channel, and election-season TV would be WAY better.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
But can the robot sing Major Tom?

I know from videogames that no matter how large a slime is, it can be easily beaten with a simple sword. 14 tons may be a bit much though, so they should use flamethrowers.

Stop torturing the cat Graham.

Flatfrog

Dec 29, 2010
And the next words out of Graham's mouth: 'Ow, fuck, okay, I'm letting you go now!'

Aardvaarkman

I am the one who eats ants!
Jul 14, 2011
Graham_LRR said:
We Are The Fat

The gang takes the Feed Dump to a new and exotic location for a very special episode.

Watch Video
Why wasn't the cat acknowledged in the credits?

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
"Want to buy a London candle? Made from entirely local ingredients? It's for a good cause!"

"Uh, definitely no."

In next week's Feed Dump, I expect we shall see Graham's forearm swathed in bandages.

LysanderNemoinis

Noble and oppressed Kekistani
Nov 8, 2010
You know, I personally think that if we replaced a whole bunch of politicians in America with kindergarteners we'd be a lot better off as a country. Maybe some of them might be able to understand basic math.

Eabus

Poker of Badgers
Apr 15, 2009
So a large quantity of fat was running amuck in London and this did not remind anyone of Doctor Who?

rotkiv

May 15, 2011
Ha, finally gotcha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkc4rWTFvlc ,I was sure this was going to happen sooner or later.

Malconvoker

Nov 1, 2011
Formica Archonis said:
You know, the world might be better if we just banned political advertising and allowed people to buy extra votes for $1000 a pop or something. The net effect would be the same but the system would be more honest, the government would have an extra revenue channel, and election-season TV would be WAY better.
Ok, we do your idea, then we still only count the first vote per person but don't tell them. This way, all the rich people will just flush money away on political campaigns but instead of it going to a single person's campaign it all goes to the government and they won't know. Sure, its lying but thats what politicians and rich people do anyway

Also, I'm assuming one thing here, that the first vote is free

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
Eabus said:
So a large quantity of fat was running amuck in London and this did not remind anyone of Doctor Who?
My first thought when he said sewers of London was this is a case for Doctor Who not the Avengers (or at least not the Marvel Avengers). Then when he said what it was, I recognized it as an actual sequel to a Doctor Who episode. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partners_in_Crime_%28Doctor_Who%29

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
It might just be the sadist in me, but I was hoping to see Kathleen's reaction to the fat blob.

OT: word puzzle; bouncy ball

Blackout62

Dec 24, 2008
Alright, Home Dump, just like the later Phailhauses. Time to get lost in Graham's eyes.