Feel the Sting of the Lego Ninjas!

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
Logan Westbrook said:
Feel the Sting of the Lego Ninjas!

We all know that Lego is versatile, but you might not have know its use as a weapon-building material.

Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Rock Band and Batman have all felt the touch of Lego and it's been a pretty good mix each time, so it stands to reason that people would try other combinations. Mixing Lego and Fudge was delicious but impractical, and the seahorses still haven't quite recovered, so thank Samus for Aaron Dayman, who showed us how it's done by creating a veritable arsenal of Lego ninja weapons.

Created for the monthly building challenge on a Lego enthusiast website [http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18830], Aaron's collection includes throwing stars, nunchaka, and smoke bombs. Best of all, his Flickr page [http://www.flickr.com/photos/cbla_member/4427850734/] has an annotated version of the image with all the proper names for the weapons and a few tidbits of ninja trivia. It might not be the most practical collection of ninja weapons, but it's the first that's made me grin in delight.

Source: Brothers Brick [http://www.brothers-brick.com/2010/03/13/one-man-lego-ninja-weapon-museum/]

So now they can make deadly weapons out of Lego? I am so cracking out my Lego collection, and then the world shall be mine!!!!! MWUAHAHAAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
For some reason, this reminds me of my school days of when I used to make little catapults out of school supplies.

hannan4mitch

Jan 19, 2010
TheNumber1Zero said:
Legos: You're doing it right!

In all seriousness, this is grand. Wonder how well the Lego Nunchuck works?
Who knows... they might just fall apart when you whack somebody on the head/chest/genitals
(actually, now everybody can partake in the magnificent testicular torment that comes along when someone messes around with nunchucks in the presence of a camera)

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
SpaceSpork said:
Ninininininini Ninjas!
This is the most awesome Lego thing. EVER!
Awesomer then Lego Gordan Freeman?

I don't think so.

OT:Cool, that looks interesting.

zana bonanza

Oct 22, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
LEGO NINJAS!

They actually had a ninjas theme collection of sets years ago...and it was awesome.

The swords were as tall as the figures! And I pretended that they had elemental powers and fought. I played with them. Not just looked at them.
My brother had that set! (He had every Lego set known to man.) We would have a three way war with them, the pirate Legos, and the medieval Legos. Awesome indeed.

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
add some swords on the ends of the nunchuks and we may have something there

The Infinite

Mar 30, 2009
Lego really is the ultimate builders material. Also those caltrops would really work. Stepping on lego pieces provides the same effect.