Felicia Day Flips in New Dragon Age: Redemption Trailer

Princess Rose

Jul 10, 2011
Mike Kayatta said:
Wow. That looked rather like Xena: Warrior Princess.

^^ I loved Xena: Warrior Princess. Low budget fantasy is awesome. ^^ I heartily approve.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Did anyone else get a HUGE Buffy the Vampire Slayer vibe from that Qunari costume?

EDIT: Hell, from everything in the trailer, really...

Whatever, I'm looking forward to it. If it has a good sense of humor (knowing Day, it should at least be half decent) then the cheese-factor will only add to it.

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
Things I dislike about this:
-Bioware
-Dragon Age
-Outsourcing
-Half assing
-Shoehorning a comedy actor into a serious role because she's well known

Things I like about this:
-Oh dear

EmperorSubcutaneous

Dec 22, 2010
Mike Kayatta said:
Sonic Doctor said:
unacomn said:
Near the end, did she say "Victory is a legume"?
I think it was in "Victory is in the Qun". So she is an elf that follows the Qun.
The whole V.O., including that line, is from some Qunari death prayer, though admittedly, I had to look that up. At first, I thought she was saying "victory is in the queue," as in..."First breakfast, then a bit of a jog, then victory. Don't worry, I'll get to it. It's on my to-do list."
No no, she clearly said "Victory is in the Q."

It's the long-awaited Dragon Age/Star Trek crossover!

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Oh my.

That looked horrendous.

I wouldn't have batted an eyelash had that video ended with "Only on SyFy."

SpittFireLibi

Oct 5, 2011
Now come on. This is a web series. Do we really expect it to look like it has a big budget? Or for that matter expect it to have a big budget at all? No.
That being said, I think it looks pretty good, and am quite excited.
And as for Day, she's been locked in with comedy for a while now. I'm curious to see how she does in a serious role. Granted, I think she's a bit too bubbly and cuddly to be playing an assassin. But Lets give her a shot.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011

got that out the way...
SpittFireLibi said:
Now come on. This is a web series. Do we really expect it to look like it has a big budget? Or for that matter expect it to have a big budget at all? No.
That being said, I think it looks pretty good, and am quite excited.
And as for Day, she's been locked in with comedy for a while now. I'm curious to see how she does in a serious role. Granted, I think she's a bit too bubbly and cuddly to be playing an assassin. But Lets give her a shot.
exactly. Mortal Kombat: Legacy didnt have a bigass budget but it was still good. this is... a bit behind it in quality but idgaf about quality.
not the PERFECT actress, but its the right genre.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Oh god it looks so bad jesus.
Not gonnas be watching this methinks.

A Curious Fellow

Nov 16, 2010
Susan Arendt said:
A Curious Fellow said:
A live action trailer for a videogame?

Back to the homepage.
No, it's for the web series that will be a companion to the game. The character in the live-action short also appears in the game.
OH. Ok. That's a whole Hell of a lot better then. Thank ya Susie :)

Oct 30, 2010
EmperorSubcutaneous said:
Mike Kayatta said:
Sonic Doctor said:
unacomn said:
Near the end, did she say "Victory is a legume"?
I think it was in "Victory is in the Qun". So she is an elf that follows the Qun.
The whole V.O., including that line, is from some Qunari death prayer, though admittedly, I had to look that up. At first, I thought she was saying "victory is in the queue," as in..."First breakfast, then a bit of a jog, then victory. Don't worry, I'll get to it. It's on my to-do list."
No no, she clearly said "Victory is in the Q."

It's the long-awaited Dragon Age/Star Trek crossover!

No, no, "Victory is in the queue." Take a number, line up and you'll get your victory when there is an unoccupied employee.