Movie: Ghostbusters
TV Show: Walking Dead
Video Game: Mount & Blade
Food: Tom Kha Gai (Thai soup)
Book: Brave New World, by Aldous Huxley

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
Movie: That's hard to pick. I've never been a huge movie guy.
TV Show: House or perhaps Dr Who (though this latest season has had quite a bit of flops in my opinion)
Video Game: So difficult. If I had to go by playtime either Oblivion or eventually Skyrim. But as far as story goes I found Persona 4 to be the best. Honorable mention to the Monster Hunter Series - if only the latest hadn't been released on wii.
Food: Pasta. I love me some pasta.
Book: Oh here lately I've been trying to read the classics. I found parts of Dante's Inferno simply delightful, while other parts (as well as most of the rest of the Divine Comedy ) excessively tedious. I'd have to give it to Ovid's Metamorphosis. I'm a huge mythology junkie and that poem was just myth after myth after myth.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Movie:... not sure
TV show: Nodame Cantabile
Game:Chrono Trigger
Food:pizza... or poutine
Book:Gardens of the Moon(By Steven Erikson)

seriouslynaif

Jan 4, 2012
Ooh, this looks like fun. Here's mine:

Movie: In Bruges, or Tucker & Dale vs Evil. Hard to pick between the two.
TV Show: Archer, Community. Both are amazingly good.
Video Game: Baldur's Gate 2, and Skyrim.
Food: Takoyaki.
Book: Born Bad by Andrew Vachss.

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
Movie: Harold and Kumar go to White Castle

TV Show: That 70's Show (although The League may dethrone it soon...)

Video Game: Resident Evil 4 (I love everything about that game. Even Ashley!)

Food: Those stuffed pasta shells my mother makes.

Book: Prey by the late, great Michael Chrichton.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Movie: Eraserhead
TV Show: Twin Peaks
Video Game: Doom
Food: The hopes and dreams of children
Book: Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (which, unlike many people, I read on my own free time rather than in school), or mostly anything by Edgar Allan Poe. Also, I've seen 1984 get thrown out there a few times, but I'm only about 15 pages in so far.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I think I'll be bookmarking this thread just so if I ever visit any of you, I'll know what to bring as a plate!

Movie: Saving Private Ryan. Favourite war film on the other hand, a completely different story. That'd be Full Metal Jacket.
TV Show: Castle. A hard question, I'm just about to watch the latest seasons of it and Primeval but this show is consistent with awesome. Well, more consistent anyway. Geez how could I forget Band of Brothers.
Video Game: Right now, it'd be TES V:Skyrim. Of all time, Dawn of War:Dark Crusade.
Food: Korean Ramen. I've yet to try Japanese ramen.
Book: Starship Troopers. Military Science Fiction, how I love you.
Dango said:
TV Show: Band of Brothers (not counting any anime or MLP:FiM)
My avatar would like to have a word with you :), and by word I mean a hug and hi-five!

Bubba Doongai

Sep 3, 2011
Movie: Anchorman
TV: I can't pick one so... The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, House, Family Guy (seasons 1-5), South Park (seasons 4-11),
The Simpsons (Seasons 2-8) and Futurama
Game: Toss up between Fallout:New Vegas and Skyrim
Food: Well done rump steak and chips
Book: The Ranger's Apprentice series, I believe the target audience is 10 year olds but I still enjoy them.

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Movie: Gladiator / Juno
TV Show: The Mighty Boosh
Video Game: Skyrim (at the moment)
Food: Chilli pasta, bacon, chicken and vegetables
Book: Don't read

GenericAmerican

Dec 27, 2009
Move: Das Boot

TV show: Top Gear (british)

Game: please don't make me choose

Food: Anything including chicken

Book: The Saint

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
Movie: Fight Club
TV Show: Breaking Bad (Granted, I've only watched the first season and the first five or so episodes of season two... but I still love it more than any other show I've ever seen)
Video Game: Right now, it's a toss-up between Super Meat Boy, and Shadow of the Colossus.
Food: Chicken/cheese tortellini in pesto sauce
Book: I can't choose.. 1984 by George Orwell, Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury, To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee, or maybe Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card, although I haven't finished it yet.

Inconspicuous Trenchcoat

Shinku Hadouken!
Nov 12, 2009
Currently--

Movie: This made me realize I've watched very few movies recently. I don't know. I very much enjoy The Count of Monte Cristo (2002) movie every single time I watch it and I've probably seen it 40 times by now over the past 10 years. Once, I even watched it twice in a row--that's a little sad isn't it?

TV Show: Veronica Mars. It's teen noire. A dark, smartly written show with a great cast and rapid fire, witty dialogue. Love the mix of crime mysteries, sappy love, pop culture references and drama. Oh yeah, and Kristen Bell doesn't hurt either. The Office (American version) is basically tied for first; adore the show and really liked the original British version too. The current season is almost weak enough to make me regret spending the time to watch it. Also tied for first is Breaking Bad. Also, Futurama.

Video Game: No freaking clue. My most recent favorite is Prototype. Got it on the Steam sale. It's probably the best open world GTA-esque game I've ever played. When I found out you can basically do Ryu's FADC into ultra combo--well, that sealed its greatness in stone.

Food: Pizza. A boring answer, but I lust after this stuff regularly. Salt-water Eel sushi is pretty awesome as well.

Book: I barely read anymore, sadly. But I've really enjoyed Stephen King's collections of short stories I've been reading through. All of Full Dark, No Stars was great.

If you actually read all this... go do something more productive!

MistressTegz

Aug 11, 2009
Film: Rocky Horror Picture Show
TV Show: Futurama
Video Game: Mass Effect 1/2
Food: Carrot Cake
Book: So Much To Tell You by John Marsden

The Virgo

Jul 21, 2011
Favorite Movie: That's a tough one. The only way I can do that is if I break it down into categories.

Comedy: It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World
Drama: Wristcutters: A Love Story (stop what you're doing and buy that movie. NOW.)
Action: Inception

Favorite TV Show: I would go with Dexter, but it has way too many fuck-ups, so South Park wins. Also, South Park beats Family Guy because Peter Griffin is just way too stupid to be funny.

Favorite Game: I want to go with Garry's Mod, but The Sims 1 wins, just beating Sonic Adventure, which lost only because of the Amy Rose and Big the Cat levels.

Favorite Food: Pork Chops.

Favorite Book: Just One More Thing by Peter Falk.

EDITL Favorite Book that doesn't exist: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerBalls. XD

Floggo

Mar 30, 2010
Movie: Scarface.
TV Show: Community.
Video Game: Battlefield 3.
Food: Egg and Bacon roll.
Book: A Farewell to Arms.

Magic Cheese

Jun 19, 2010
Movie: Fight Club
TV Show: Mad Men
Video Game: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Food: Mexican
Book: 1984

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
Movie: Lost in Translation (although, I play around with this one a lot)

TV Show: either The Sopranos or South Park

Video Game: Another tough one - I'll say Fallout 3

Food: Steak, ideally prime rib served medium rare.

Book: Orwell's 1984