Female gamers

BigCat91

May 26, 2008
I'm a guy. i did know one but she stopped playing. and whenever i do ee one i'll talk to them and normally treat like one of the boys (i believe that's just fine).

Maileigh

Mar 14, 2009
Girl Gamer here, and I also know at least four other female friends of mine who prefer Bioshock to any of those Singing High School whatever games (how the hell do you even play something like that without gagging?)
Besides the usual RPG; I myself like FPS and Survival games. Games like the aforementioned Bioshock, Dead Space, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Left 4 Dead etc.. as long as there are weapons and something to kill, I'm all for it.
My other friend prefers fighting and action games like Soul Calibur and Devil May Cry (1 - 4).
Another female friend of mine can outplay anyone I know on games like Dance Dance Revolution, Guitar Hero, and Rockband.

We're easily up to par (and beyond) with the male friends in our group!

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
dear female gamers,
I am single and willing to pamper you.
Please go out with me.

Blood_Lined

Mar 31, 2009
It appears to me that finding a female gamer is becoming more difficult to find nowadays, but what i've also notice is that all of the female gamers that I HAVE seen are ridiculously good at them. So, like, I think more girls should play online FPSs. (my opinion)

Blood_Lined

Mar 31, 2009
Girl Gamer here, and I also know at least four other female friends of mine who prefer Bioshock to any of those Singing High School whatever games::::::: Thank God for this...

scorch 13

Mar 24, 2009
unlike others i act normal when i see a girl online also i do have two girls on my friends list and one of them is really good at halo

scorch 13

Mar 24, 2009
Srsly said:
Aqualung said:
Ahaha, I got that kind of response a couple days ago when a guy in my English class overheard me talking about Bioshock. It's hilarious. And sometimes it's good to come out of hiding, because my boyfriend and I became best friends when we would sit together at lunch reading gaming magazines and eagerly anticipating the release of the Wii/Twilight Princess together. But then you get random jerks who just want your number.. >:|
Of course. But that's the typical male mentality. Why I prefer guys of a more nerdier/geekier proportion. They appreciate you for who you are (simply cause they're damn happy to have any one) and treat you like gold. But if you have a similar interest, it takes their awkwardness to something that is greatly desired in a relationship. Communication. Even though I'm more on the opposite side of the spectrum to my boyfriend:

Artist (art nerd)= Me <_____________Sepectrum_____________> Network Admin/IT = Boyfriend (tech geek)
Common Ground: Video Games/Technology

Granted, I took a few semesters in computer systems and always had a love for technologies and electronics because of my dad. So we have more things to talk about and he's always willing to teach me stuff about his field of interest. It helps because I don't feel so out of the loop when he decides to bust out his tech jargon. So glad I can get the general gist of it. So of course, he's gonna talk about the latest technology, video games, etc. Hell, he'll make me try it to see if I like it. Why I'm pretty much in love with Fallout 3 because of watching him play. Mmm... I wonder what we're gonna play this weekend?
as i said i have seen girl gamers online but i think nothing of it however my teammates start go crazy asking if she'll accept there friend requests while i sit there laughing at how retarded they sound

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
scorch 13 said:
unlike others i act normal when i see a girl online also i do have two girls on my friends list and one of them is really good at halo
ha me too. I remember me and one girl from school went over to the Raiden Fighters machine and pumped quarters in it till we beat it. She was saying "I notice you're letting me go ahead, that's very chivalrous of you!" Until I pointed out to her that it was much more likely to take a bullet out front than behind :p

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
scorch 13 said:
SuperFriendBFG said:
AC10 said:
dear female gamers,
I am single and willing to pamper you.
Please go out with me.
Hehehe... Me too -_-.
dudes try eharmony not the escapist
Try it's a joke.
edit: I now realize you might have been joking... damn these layers of humor!

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
Damn, you win this round!
if only the internet could find a good way to carry sarcasm and light heartedness well...

DM.

Mar 27, 2009
The only difference is the fact that girls tend to pee more.

That and girls tend to make better snipers.

Red Dragon414

Apr 3, 2009
DM. said:
The only difference is the fact that girls tend to pee more.

That and girls tend to make better snipers.
What in the world does that have to do with anything, LOL... I barely ever pee when I play unless I am playing whilst drinking beer which is what I do every Friday and Sat... I am a pretty decent sniper though.. :p.. if anyone wants play some CoD4 or L4D Fridays or Sats just send me a message on my live acct. I have alot more games, but none I really like to play online. I am also trying to beat Horde in Gears 2. I got to lvl 18ish by myself.