Fetishes you don't like/understand and why.

BGH122

Jun 11, 2008
MasterOfWorlds said:
The rape fantasy confuses me simply because of the paradoxical nature of it.
Rape fantasy is just an extension of S&M. It's identical to bondage in that it's the restriction of the masochist's will.

Fantasies I don't understand at all are the variable x-some fantasies. I literally don't understand why so many people seem to be obsessed with threesomes etc. You've only got the one penis and very few other erogenous zones, so what's the point in extra sexual partners?

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
Da pyro man 999 said:
Right, i'm just going to ask now, What is the scat thing. No pics, just tell me what it means.
Scat is another term for poo. Basically, you find feces, or the act of defecating sexy. I don't understand it myself, but to each their own I guess.

Retronana

Nov 27, 2010
I don't actually know of anyone has what I'd qualify as a fetish, one of my mates is always saying he wants to play "soggy biscuit" at least once, the less said about that game the better.

winginson

Mar 27, 2011
Anything involving vomit, faeces, urine, animals etc. is just.....wrong.

The only ones I actually understand are Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, mild S&M as the S, and having sex in random places.

I don't really count liking breasts and such as a fetish.

darthotaku

Aug 20, 2010
Sleekgiant said:
Sassafrass said:
Sleekgiant said:
Do we really need what is basically a repeat thread?
Whatever do you mean, Sleeky? This thread has not be done at all, nor has it been done a week ago. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/jump/18.277326] There is no evidence here at all. << XD
I wuv you <3

And now time to watch this thread grow into a 10 page ewww furries thread :p
naah, after a thread I did a few days ago (and sorta regret now) it'll turn into an ewww vore thread. furries have little to worry about from %91 of the escapist if the poll holds true.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
EchetusXe said:
Illegal: Animals, Prepubescent Children, Corpses, Rape
Well technically no fetish is actually illegal, just playing some of them out in real life is.

OT: While by definition they are a little odd, I can kinda understand fetishes based on a particular body type or shape, even wacky stuff like cars or trees (those are real!) as the human brain can associate strange things together sometimes, hell look at all the random phobias there are. However I admit I can't really understand those based on something that is meant to be completely repulsive, like gore or scat, which to most people would disgust them even touching it in a non-sexual way.

Shameless

Jun 28, 2010
I know a friend who have the vore fetish, he explained it to me so I sort of understand it's appeal, even though it doesn't appeal to me.

Never understood the piss and scat ones though.