Fetishes you will NEVER understand

ThatRandomGuy42

Aug 21, 2011
Clue is in the title.

I have weird discussions with my friends, and one of my female friends admitted she has a biting and blood fetish.

Now...I dunno about you guys, but how is that in ANY WAY sexual? It'd just be painful. You could have the argument that they are into that sort of thing, but...still.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Dickgirls. I have a feeling that most people who feel the need or fixation to strap a penis onto a woman's body are in some manner lying to themselves.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
To be honest I'm a bit of masochist myself (among other things) and even I'm not sure why it turns me on, I blame my childhood :p

As for fetishes I don't understand... gotta be anything involving shit or piss, can't see any appeal in either of those liquids at-all. Even a slug has more sex appeal to me than shit.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Soviet Heavy said:
Dickgirls. I have a feeling that most people who feel the need or fixation to strap a penis onto a woman's body are in some manner lying to themselves.
Maybe they strap boobs to a male body? :p

None, really. Some people like different stuff than me - big deal. I might not like them, but I can understand them - people are just weird - that's understanding enough for me. Except for this user [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/] - I know your fetish and I find you a repulsive, disgusting human being.

Folji

Jul 21, 2010
JoJo said:
As for fetishes I don't understand... gotta be anything involving shit or piss, can't see any appeal in either of those liquids at-all. Even a slug has more sex appeal to me than shit.
Depending on how much water the partner drinks, a urinary fetish isn't too terrible. If they drink enough water every day, it's almost like water with a body temperature... even if it still feels like it warrants an immediate shower :b Scat fetishism, though, who really gets into that? I'd love to meet someone who does, because I don't get it at all. No way whatsoever.

And inflation fetishism, don't really get that either! Not the whole body thing and not one specific body part. Nice for the people who find that kind of stuff a turn-on, but personally I actually find breasts size D and larger to just be less and less attractive. >.>

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Folji said:
inflation fetishism
I can't stop thinking about stockbrokers with hardons!
Uh... that sounds bad, doesn't it?

Can I just say every fetish? Because I'm weird like that.
I mean I can understand some of them from evolutionary psychology but a lot is just disturbing.

Folji

Jul 21, 2010
Quaxar said:
Folji said:
inflation fetishism
I can't stop thinking about stockbrokers with hardons!
Uh... that sounds bad, doesn't it?
Hahahahaa, oh jeez! Now I've got mental images of suit-wearing businessmen masturbating to rising stock graphs and I'm blaming you for it all! *headdesk*

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I admit I have some VERY weird interests... but vore isn't one of them. Seriously, it's people eating other people whole, that's... not a pleasant mental image. Also, anything involving scat. No, just... no.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
TheKasp said:
All the ones I don't have ;)

I don't understand why people find thick / overweight people sexual arousing - but simply because I don't (or did not yet met the right person to achieve that).

But then if you are one that enjoys one of those I say: Have fun!
I love fat girls. For me, it's not easy to describe. Fetishes and sexual preferences aren't always rational, they have to be felt to be understood. But I know that the feeling of lots of fatty flesh turns me on. Big girls' bellies make great pillows.

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
Well, I personally, am into some things that the general opinion of would range between unusual to downright fucked up, though I will not utter of them here. I tend to understand more or less all fetishes that I've come across, I can even understand why some people are attracted to scat and such things. But there is one that I simply cannot understand, nor do I really want to, and that is the more extreme versions of crush fetishism. How people can be turned on by watching someone crush a living creature, be it animal or insect, I do not know.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Gotta agree with Dickgirls.
Seriously, the good part about girls is that they don't have dicks. Why ruin that?

SajuukKhar

Sep 26, 2010
I dont understand gore/vore/scat/urine fetishes.

I also find furry, and by furry I dont mean like looking at antrhomorphs, that's like, understandable I guess, I mean like, fur suit, and dry humping in fur suits, to be just weird.

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
Feederism, I find the idea of eating until you can't fucking move immensely disturbing but too each his own.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
Soviet Heavy said:
I am not one for dickgirls myself but they tend to be popular with the femdom group for the same reasons strap-ons tend to be popular which is the domination aspect. I imagine they would be popular with people who are into transvestites as well.