FFFFFUUUUUUU!!!!

MrAkuma201

Oct 28, 2009
OK! I have stress and don't know how to blow it of in a safe way. I normally play some games or go to the gym but no games or gym for the last two weeks. My fellow Escapists what are some ways you get rid of stress? (Try to keep it clean)

I read all the posts and thank you all for the help. Escapists you are the best :D

MrAkuma201

Oct 28, 2009
My friends birthday is this weekend I'll see if it work or if I die from alcohol poisoning. lol but not a bad idea.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
Go shooting, go drinking, smoke a cigar, have sex, take a cruise, or listen to some angry rap (hopsin, Eminem) and sing along to it.

The Night Angel

Dec 30, 2011
You could try beating a small animal.... or reading a book, that works too. I like doing crosswords myself :)

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I ma--

Keep it clean
--ke cupcakes.
--ster the skill of archery.
--nage to drag myself out of bed and go for a run.

Take your pick.

Also, I watch movies and write a review. It's especially stress relieving if it happens to be a bad movie. ;)

mikey7339

Jun 15, 2011
TheTim said:
Go shooting, go drinking, smoke a cigar, have sex, take a cruise, or listen to some angry rap (hopsin, Eminem) and sing along to it.
Make sure to do this all at the same time or it won't work. You also need to replace rap with Slayer for best results.

BoxCar

Mar 22, 2012
I'm quite laid back and don't get stressed to often. But when I do, I sleep.

Also, I strongly agree with listening to Slayer.

DrgoFx

Aug 30, 2011
I personally? I find the best way to play off steam for me are polar opposites. EIther talk out things to people or sit quietly in a room by myself with music. Not techno dance pumping music. Not heavy metal about death and murder. Calming, soothing music. I have an entire playlist dedicated for that. Helps me think put pieces together.

You could always kill someone though. I hear that works.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Marter said:
I ma--

Keep it clean
--ke cupcakes.
--ster the skill of archery.
--nage to drag myself out of bed and go for a run.

Take your pick.

Also, I watch movies and write a review. It's especially stress relieving if it happens to be a bad movie. ;)
I see what you did there...

Although seriously, Marter's original answer is probably one of the best ways to start the stress relief, from there you can go and get some fresh air and a lot of chocolate. It gives you an excuse to run the chocolate off, too. And once you are sufficiently tired, read. It helps, it isn't likely to frustrate you and you are keeping still, getting your heart-rate down and it immerses you in something other than your frustration.

VaudevillianVeteran

No Comment Necessary.
Sep 19, 2009
Screaming into a pillow can work, take deep breaths, listen to music that you like. Hell, just laying down and relaxing can help.

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
You don't need a gym to exercise, just do things like press-ups and sit-ups until you're too tired to act upon your stress or the chemical changes from the exercise makes you feel better.

The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
How do I get over my anger issues? Get smashed, hook up with a guy at the university bar, enjoy the night. I usually forget what I was mad about after that. If not, I'll swallow my rage and deal with it.

[sub][sub]Moo! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9iIgQN5uZE][/sub][/sub]