Fictional Character You Can't Stand?

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Amy Rose. She wasn't so bad when she appeared in Sonic Adventure, but now they've fladerized her character so much that she's no longer tolerable.

Solix

Jul 4, 2009
Strangely enough, the first thing that comes to mind for me at the moment is just about every character from The Secret Life of the American Teen (American TV show that no one would give two shits about were it not for the movie Juno) with the possible exceptions of Grace and the Dad who reminds me of Henry Rollins.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Every annoying NPC who spouts out too much useless dialogue in RPGs!

I hate the nanny in The Nanny, can't stand her bloody voice!

I hated every single new character in Jurassic Park 3, they just sucked! Ruined the whole movie.

xxdessy45xx

Aug 5, 2009
Ok ummm
Sonic: Amy Rose.
Twilight: the whole thing.
Deathnote:(Although she made the manga and show) Misa. Light would have been better off without her.
Zelda:Colin (or however you spell it)is he supposed to make it sentimental?

slevin8989

Apr 3, 2009
emwhite123 said:
monster at a party said:
KneeLord said:
Navi - Zelda: OOT
*shudder* I forgot about Navi. I always had to mute that one...
yes navi
and we must not forget the owl too
easy evil said:
KneeLord said:
Navi - Zelda: OOT
HEY!
LISTEN!
HELLO?
LOOK!
WATCH OUT!

god I wanted to kill myself the entire game.
Why all the hate for Navi. She was fantastic I love her voice and she just cared, you can't blame her for caring

slevin8989

Apr 3, 2009
easy evil said:
slevin8989 said:
[
Why all the hate for Navi. She was fantastic I love her voice and she just cared, you can't blame her for caring
But I can blame her for giving me ear censer.
First I'm gonna act like I know what an ear censer is and second no you can't she was there for you man all the time you watching yo back

Dudimus

Aug 5, 2009
That main charector girl from Juno. They were trying wayyyyy to hard to make her "cool" and "edgy".

Aac18

Mar 21, 2009
Sticky from fallout 3, a thousand times sticky. Thanks to him all I can hear when I play that game is "are we there yet".