Fictional characters you hate

Aemon Steelsong

Mar 17, 2009
John Sheridan (Babylon 5) Jeffrey Sinclair was one of the only leads of any TV-series I have yet seen that I didn't hate and then he buggers of and get's replacesed by bloody Sheridan

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008

I Love HATE this guy. He has felt the wrath of my blade many, many, MANY times.

RedVelvet

May 27, 2009
Hutchy_Bear said:
RedVelvet said:
The Halliwell sisters. How they treated Cole. That was just so awfully written.
He was a demon. It's all good.
>Spoilers>

A half demon who became human who became the source by trying to protect the sisters who kill him for being the source who then hate him for being the source of all evil. And when cole comes back, source free and back to being his good self but now with extra super duper powers, they treat him like crap etcetera etcetera. ^^

daviejjd

Apr 1, 2009
The pedestrians in Crazy taxi because no matter how hard you tried YOU COULD NOT HIT THEM WITH THE CAR!.....wasted hours.....grr

or maybe the beggars from oblivion for the weird dual personalities

Sindre1

Nov 8, 2008
ArcWinter said:
Harry Potter. Y'know, you could just goddamn leave the place.
...he likes the place. Why would he leave?
You have not read the books, have you?

I can't think of anyone at the moment. Have to come back to you on thisone.

Darth Sea Bass

Mar 3, 2009
Azuril said:
John Sheridan (Babylon 5) Jeffrey Sinclair was one of the only leads of any TV-series I have yet seen that I didn't hate and then he buggers of and get's replacesed by bloody Sheridan
Seriously dude are you off your rocker sheridan ruled! Sinclair was yawn inducing!

Oh and jack bauers wife from 24 was a fucking awful character! every second she's on screen i pray for someone to kill her!

WolfmanNougat

May 14, 2009
I'm not a particularly hateful person when it comes to fictional characters, and usually characters I don't like are in series/movie that I don't like anyway (so yeah, that sums up my view on Wolverine's butchering of Deadpool)
The only time I think I've geniunely hated any characters was with the family of Martha Jones from Doctor Who season 3. They just felt like they were shoehorned in for the sake of artificially adding depth, which just stank of lazy writing (shame considering how deep the finale was...)

Also Nero from Devil May Cry 4. Not because he's a generic pretty boy trying to be like Dante, but because he's... well, a pansy. He just barely misses saving his girlfriend from being taken from him right before his eyes, and what does he do? Throws a tantrum and punches the ground. So much for trying to imitate Dante.

Lastly, Fred. Just because.

tasthesose

Mar 20, 2009
Agent Larkin said:
Gooble said:
Agent Larkin said:
Obadiah Hakeswill. Bastard killed Theresea. Got what was coming to him....a firing squad
OMG! Didn't think anyone else would have mentioned him!

OT, Obadiah Hakeswill, Professor Umbridge, and the golden monkey from His Dark Materials.
It is always great to meet another person who knows what Sharpe is.
Indeed. Here is what a badass may in fact look like:

http://www.tvscoop.tv/Sharpes_Rifles.rgb.jpg

tasthesose

Mar 20, 2009
Azuril said:
That's not fair he had a several thousand year old war to go win (again?).

G1eet

Mar 25, 2009
SecretTacoNinja said:
Julianking93 said:
Anyone from Twilight
I have to say this. None of them have any personality or likeability.
And yet it's so funny (or tragic?) to see millions of girls (and some guys) fawn over them.
"Hey, look at me, I'm a brooding teen misanthrope. Don't love me."
"I'll love you forever; I don't care about the consequences!"

Because everybody knows the best time to make lifetime decisions in when you're a horny teenager.

tasthesose

Mar 20, 2009
Someone took JarJar "Isa We'a gonna ruina trilogy Ani?" Binks already so I will have to go with my second string choice of Anikin Skywalker.

Instead of having some sort of logical character development that explains how the best little pod racer turns into a child murdering sycophant of the Sith we got a crap fest.

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
Anyone (in games) who sits in a nice safe control room and orders you around giving the apearance of "helping" while you run around alone and singlhandedly kill all the enemies/monster/zombies/dinosaurs, and he has the audacity to criticise you and take credit for your work.

Seriously if they made a game where you could play the other guy and call it "Control Room" I would totally buy it just to be a lazy smug asshole, and to send would be protagonist to their deaths.