Fictional Characters you'd like to punch

Anah'ya

a Taffer
Jun 19, 2010
Anna Grimsdottir in Splinter Cell, Conviction.

Punch her over, and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Until there is nothing left but a puddle of misery and pain.

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
Morrigan from Dragon Age. Not only is she a heartless, self-centered, cruel, annoying, whiney, irrational, condescending, arrogent, selfish ***** with a superiority complex, but the game makes you choose between death or sleeping with the cow to give her some all powerful demon baby that she or her mother will use to gain a more powerful body. Though there is a mod that allows you to slap her everytime you talk with her.

VonHobbittzu

Jun 8, 2010
Aribeth de Tylmarande from Neverwinter Nights. Kicking her head in 'American History X' style would be nice.

Miku Hatsune. Make her prettier by punching her repeatedly in the face like the Yellow Bastard in Sin City.

Seymour Guado from Final Fantasy X. Prissy, arrogant, and you'd only need a needle to poke those huge veins in his fore head to watch him bleed out.

Blood Thirster from Warhammer ( Fantasy or 40K ). If you lived through that encounter, then you are the stuff of legends.

Tattaglia

Aug 12, 2008
Khalisah Al-Jilani from Mass Eff- oh wait.

Oh man, that was fucking sweet.

Blatherscythe said:
Morrigan from Dragon Age. Not only is she a heartless, self-centered, cruel, annoying, whiney, irrational, condescending, arrogent, selfish ***** with a superiority complex, but the game makes you choose between death or sleeping with the cow to give her some all powerful demon baby that she or her mother will use to gain a more powerful body. Though there is a mod that allows you to slap her everytime you talk with her.
This is why I love mods.

Spygon

May 16, 2009
Any character from twilight also m bison he is a great bad guy but how times he would pull some impossible unable to stop instant kill combo after i had clevely picked off his life with decent moves and combos in street fighter 2 when i was young.

Just for him to say nope i know it looks like your going to win but i am about to do something that only a hyped up mutant with crazily fast reactions and 20 fingers can or someone that controls the game etc me grrr still makes me angry XD.

meticadpa

Jul 8, 2010
Probably The Illusive Man in ME2 for reminding me lots of a guy I know.

And the guy I know is a tool.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
snide_cake said:
I would punch Edward Cullen from Twilight. I don't care if he does get some sort of physical comeuppance in the book/movies, since I've not read or seen them. Even if he does, I still want to punch him in the throat.
Good plan, the throat is the best option considering his face already looks like its been bashed in with a shovel..

OT: I would have to punch Robert Kotick, he's not a fictional character but he's just so cartoonishly evil that it's hard to think that he is a real person

Yagharek

Jun 9, 2010
Karsa Orlong for his arrogance.
Kellhus Anasurimbor, for being so manipulative.
Literally anyone who has ever tugged their braid, or smoothed their skirt.
And a lot of the people in Jak who are supposedly on your side but go around distrusting you at any given opportunity for no particular reason. The monks in Jak3 for example.

shale1157

Apr 2, 2010
Yagharek said:
Karsa Orlong for his arrogance.
Kellhus Anasurimbor, for being so manipulative.
Literally anyone who has ever tugged their braid, or smoothed their skirt.
And a lot of the people in Jak who are supposedly on your side but go around distrusting you at any given opportunity for no particular reason. The monks in Jak3 for example.
I know I'd like to curb stomp them all!!

JayDub147

Jun 13, 2009
Just about everyone related to Tommy Gavin on Rescue Me.

Tommy might not be the greatest guy in the world, but after all the shit they put him through, I'd drink too, and then they all have the balls to not only tell him it's his fault, but that he's responsible for their's as well.

DarkInsight

Sep 6, 2009
Hope and Snow, I have read a lot of books and watched a lot of TV and movies in my time, but the absolute rage I felt toward those two characters every time they spoke was incredible.

*Edit: I did think of a book character, Holden Caulfield from Catcher in the Rye, he was so damned irritating.

googleit6

May 12, 2010
Big Jim Rennie from Stephen King's book "Under the Dome". God, I hated that man with a burning passion.
Also, his son, Junior Rennie.

I also usually want to punch out any antagonist who doesn't get the proper punishment for what they've done.
Example: Torturing thousands of people, just to die by gunshot to the head.
Is that fair, really?

googleit6

May 12, 2010
Shaun_Emmerich said:
Ezio Auditore.

Just because... well, the end of AC2. Which caused the beginning of AC: Brotherhood.
If we're talking about the same thing, it wasn't exactly Ezio's fault, was it?