Fictional person you aspire to be like

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
Angie7F said:
Soryu Asuka Langley. However I am not sure if that is a good idea.
Probably not.

OT: Pent & Canas from fire emblem (2003 GBA). What can I say, I respect the badass intellectual types.

necromanzer52

Mar 19, 2009
Ginko from Mushi-shi.

Chilled-out, wise, thoughtful, and generally helpful and friendly towards anyone he meets.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks.

The ultimate badass gentleman oddball.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
Matrim Cauthon from the wheel of time books. the guys a bit of a slacker and hates to work or fight but he always keeps his promises.

MasonF

Mar 5, 2012
ecoho said:
Matrim Cauthon from the wheel of time books. the guys a bit of a slacker and hates to work or fight but he always keeps his promises.
necromanzer52 said:
Ginko from Mushi-shi.

Chilled-out, wise, thoughtful, and generally helpful and friendly towards anyone he meets.
MasonF said:
Yang Wenli, from Legend of the Galactic Heroes. He gets shit done better than anyone else, but he's still the most chill dude in the galaxy, and only plays at war at all so he can eventually retire and live off his pension.
capper42 said:
Baloo from the Jungle Book. He's the most relaxed, chilled out bear, and I love his attitude towards life.
I'm noticing a trend here.

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
Well, I think I'd like to be like Jonathan Joestar from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
Here is a pic, for those who never saw him:

Heir to wealthy aristocratic family.
Kind, honorable, values lifes of those close to him and all people in general, but he knows, that not all conflicts can be solved in a peaceful manner. He is quite athletic and knows how to defend those, who are precious to him.
Plus, he knows Hamon. That is cool too.

Here are some more pics with him (just because they are nice)

Pic from the upcoming game

And also the image, that made me feel really sad in the past

Mar 19, 2010
Geralt of Rivia - he can take care of himself and everyone who threatens him or people he likes. You piss him of he slices you up. Also he is very intelligent and highly educated for his time/world which are characteristics that I also admire in him.

Gratuitous picture featuring him

Not Lord Atkin

I'm dead inside.
Oct 25, 2008
Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird. A thoroughly rational man, a voice of reason among racist dimwits in the deep american south of the time. Also an incredibly competent man in what he does and a good father.

Reminds me of my own dad in a way.

cubikill

Apr 9, 2009
Kalaidin Stormblessed from "The way of Kings" he believes in honor not for the honor but for the sake of doing the right thing.
He doesn't try to be anything other then what he is. He does what is right because it is right consequences be damned. The End doesn't matter, how you get there does.

songnar

Modulator
Oct 26, 2008
The protagonist of Saints Row.

Be whatever I want and don't afraid of anything.

Substitute Troll

Aug 29, 2010
I know how it's gonna sound, but while I don't actively try to BE like him, I feel somewhat similar to House. I'm definitely not as intelligent, experienced or fucked up as he is, but when watching the show I found myself agreeing with pretty much everything he says. I guess I'm like House in a moral sense, if that makes any sense.

Sordin

Aug 5, 2011
Havelock Vetenari from quite a few Discworld novels. The ultimate and seemingly omnipresent badass who controls and entire city through ingenuity and being smarter than everyone else.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
Kamina.
I don't aspire to BE like him, more along the lines of Thinking like him.
Like, I try not to take anything bad that happens in my life as something to bring me down, but rather a challenge.

"OI OI OI OI OI OI! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!"

I tell myself, how would Kamina react to these news/this weather/this assignment?
^_^it actually works quite well. :)

(oh and for those of you who don't know who Kamina is...

xplosive59

Jul 20, 2009
I would want to be a mix between:

Walter Von Schenkopp from Legend of The Galactic Heroes

Kenshiro from Fist of The North Star

and Takamura from Hajime no Ippo

I would be the manliest ************ in the world goddamnit!

Void(null)

Dec 10, 2008
Spider Jerusalem... A man who lives by his own moral code and always does the right thing despite the chaotic and lavish world around him. A man who takes absolutely no shit from anyone and stands upon the roof tops screaming at the sky until the masses wake from their slumber.

the7ofswords

Apr 9, 2009
As a father, I have to go with Atticus Finch.

Maybe mix in a little Spike Spiegel ... or perhaps Arya Stark.

Of course, I wouldn't mind being Batman, but who has the energy?

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
Light Yagami in Death Note, but without the arrogance, manipulative behaviour, or seemingly borderline asexuality. I just envy his handsomeness, his good grades, and his effortless rapport with girls.

MiskWisk

Mar 17, 2012
Joffrey...

What?

Okay, seriously now, I'd probably go with either Goku or the Doctor. Maybe with Tyrion's confidence too.