Fictional Places you would love to live in

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
In the universe of the 41st millennium: There is only...... AWESOMENESS!

Seriously, despite this being the most crapsackiest of the crapsack universes, it is just too bloody cool to be there.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Prophetic Heresy said:
I would love to live in Heaven. Yes, I am an atheist, what of it?
I'm sure it'd be ninja heaven.

Gotham City. sure it'd be full of criminals, and I'd be likely to be killed, but I could meet Batman!

luclin92

Apr 22, 2009
Tirin said:
The Pokemon universe, as well as the Dragon Age or Star Wars universe. If I was given the chance to live in the Star Wars universe, for all it's horrible dangers and stuff, I would take it in an instant.
wow i too would have choosen those universes but also the warcraft universe

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
I really can't say. I love a ton of universes and I can't really say I'd be able to pick one. Maybe the Harry Potter or Percy Jackson worlds since they take place on earth, but magic and awsome come in distillable forms. I can't really think of any one universe I'd want to stay in, but maybe go and visiting some of them would be fun.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
Uhm living in the world war Z world, i would love killing slow moving ineffective zombies

Volstag9

Apr 28, 2008
Oooh! I love these!

For me it would be the... wait a second when you think about it almost all video game worlds have some terrible problem which could very well DESTROY US ALLLLL!!!

I'll most likely end up as a hapless civilian or if i try to combat this evil ill probably end up as random soldier # 2 and get my head chopped off with a light saber!

So basically I'm DOOOOOMED!!!!

With that I pick lord of the rings, I'll be able to hide as a hobbit. Also i just started to read the LOTR books for the first time and they are quite good.

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
Any time period with the Assassini and Templari so that war I can train to be an Assassino.

[sub]Also, I used Google translator to type Assassin(s) and Templars is Italian, since someone'll ask. [/sub]

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
In The Land of The Dead from Grim Fandango: jazz clubs, Mexican fiestas and art deco? Yes please. Similarly, Rapture.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Ankh-Mopork (or Morpork, I forget)

Such a damn interesting, hilarious and lovely place to live

Hell, ANYWHERE on the Discworld is fine by me

Apart from Uberwald. Sounds a tad miserable, you know?

Chaossebba

Aug 11, 2008
If i could pick a place to live, i'd definitely go for either a pokemon continent, or the Mass Effect universe, if you know, it wasnt constantly being in danger of destruction.

Sep 13, 2009
The Shire. It sounds pretty much awesome. Quite, peaceful, beautiful to look at, and not to mention the ale and food. What more could you want?

APLovecraft

Jan 13, 2010
albion from the fable games would be sweet kindalike a mix of blackadder and dungeons & dragons

other than that i imagined the undying lands from lord of the rings would be rather nice

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
Mass Effect universe. The Alliance has some seriously cool shit.

I'd wanna be an Alliance researcher or something like that. Getting to travel around space visiting beautiful worlds, using fantastic gadgets, and hunting/ studying exotic creatures, and meeting aliens. I'd have the amazing Ashley Williams commanding my protection team, seeing as I might run into stuff thats didn't want to be friends. I would be very happy with that :D

I'd want a uniform a bit like Anderson's though. Damn that uniform is cool. I hope Shep gets back into the Alliance in ME3, just so I can have that Uniform on :D

Caiti Voltaire

Feb 10, 2010
Faerun, from the Forgotten Realms, as far as fantasy realms go, though Morrowind or Daggerfall from The Elder Scrolls would be interesting.

As far as science fiction goes, Citadel Station would be interesting.