Final Fantasy Fans Deserve This

Severian

Jun 13, 2013
https://soundcloud.com/iambulb/prelude-bombfare-final-fantasy

Your Welcome. This dude is amazing!

ASan83

Mar 11, 2011
I and what's left of my ear drums thank you. You're right. That was AMAZING.

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
Damn that's pretty nice. I've always been a fan of uematsu and the FF soundtracks in general, and this is a great adaption.

Severian

Jun 13, 2013
KarmaTheAlligator said:
Beginning was fine, but it soon got out of hand. Not a big fan of bleeding ears.
I'm rather convinced you didn't listen to the whole thing. This is a work of art in guitar form!

KarmaTheAlligator

Mar 2, 2011
Severian said:
KarmaTheAlligator said:
Beginning was fine, but it soon got out of hand. Not a big fan of bleeding ears.
I'm rather convinced you didn't listen to the whole thing. This is a work of art in guitar form!
You're right, I didn't listen to the whole thing, because things got so crazy at 0:50 that my ears started hurting. Doesn't matter how good the rest is if I can't listen to it.

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
It's good, though I still prefer the original Uematsu. There's just no topping it in my opinion.
Though, while we're sharing, here's a big FFVII medley I found some time ago:

Yeah, it's awesome too.

BanicRhys

May 31, 2011
To be perfectly frank, my Welcome isn't a fan of guitars at all.

Here's some FF7 for all you people whose Welcomes don't like metal either.

Doom972

Dec 25, 2008
Excellent cover, and a great timing too - I've been replaying Final Fantasy VI in the few days.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Ah, good old Bulb. For anyone who hasn't heard his band Periphery, you're missing out on some great prog metal. I have the band's logo tattooed on my right shoulder blade.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Nice prog metal-y rendition of some classic FF tunes.

But I will argue that what Final Fantasy fans deserve is a good new Final Fantasy[footnote]With kickass music of course. Maybe hire this guy now that Nobuo is no longer the main composer for the series.[/footnote].

Severian

Jun 13, 2013
chimpzy said:
Nice prog metal-y rendition of some classic FF tunes.

But I will argue that what Final Fantasy fans deserve is a good new Final Fantasy[footnote]With kickass music of course. Maybe hire this guy now that Nobuo is no longer the main composer for the series.[/footnote].
True that! XV, while considerably different from anything else(except Kingdom Hearts in terms of combat), looks amazing. Why FF is so great and sometimes not so. They like to try new things and each title is generally, dramatically different from the others.