Final Fantasy Teams Up With Fashion Line

Puddleknock

New member
Sep 14, 2011
316
0
0
Well this made me like Hope even less than I already did, which is quite impressive as my dislike for him was already very strong.

Sazh looks good in that suit, it's better for him than what he wore in the game.

I also find Lighting strangely attractive in what she's wearing, I don't want to think what that reveals about me as a person.
 
Apr 5, 2012
100
0
0
Could it team up with a good fashion line at least? Number 3 looks like the Hawaiian shirts that my dad loves, and he has the fashion scene of a brick. Number 1 is alright, but that maybe because it is on a women and, pathetic creature that I am, that makes it harder to judge harshly.
 

Arkley

New member
Mar 12, 2009
522
0
0
Well, the characters of FF XIII all look like lifeless mannequins, might as well use them as such.
 

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
656
0
0
Daystar Clarion said:
Well Squeenix has to earn money somehow.

I mean, they've already established that they can't make good games anymore.
And maybe you should learn to realize that they're not making games for you, so shut the fuck up? :p You *obviously* don't care for it, so why bother? Others *will* play it and like it for what it is, who are YOU to dictate otherwise?

Just because YOU don't like something, doesn't make it *terrible* for others. Hell, I hate everything about Mass Effect. But I don't give a flying fuck if people play it, it's just not my thing.

Why don't people just learn to GROW UP?
 

DSQ

New member
Jun 30, 2009
197
0
0
I think it looks pretty good. It certainley makes me look at Prada's season in a much better light. Sazh looks very nice.
 

Defense

New member
Oct 20, 2010
870
0
0
The CG models don't look bad by themselves, but they're way too shiny for the regular models. It looks so awkward.

Grey Day for Elcia said:
Just when you thought Square couldn't be any more of an abortion than they already were.
Oh gosh, they're such monsters for...using their characters in a magazine. They definitely hit rock bottom now.

I wouldn't say I expected less shitposting in a thread like this.
 

Grey Day for Elcia

New member
Jan 15, 2012
1,773
0
0
Defense said:
The CG models don't look bad by themselves, but they're way too shiny for the regular models. It looks so awkward.

Grey Day for Elcia said:
Just when you thought Square couldn't be any more of an abortion than they already were.
Oh gosh, they're such monsters for...using their characters in a magazine. They definitely hit rock bottom now.

I wouldn't say I expected less shitposting in a thread like this.
Hey, good on them for finally realizing they can't make a video game to save themselves. Nice to see the finally just gave up and moved on to something else. But did it have to be whoring out their painfully pathetic characters? I'd rather look out a cardboard cutout of a mannequin than anything Square has shat out.

What's down right insulting to whatever share holders or investors remain supporting the dog pile of a company, is that they are spending any time at all on this frivolous shit, instead of digging themselves out of the massive money hole they've been digging for the past several years. Nice work, Square. Shit's really looking up.
 

BrionJames

New member
Jul 8, 2009
540
0
0
well considering all of their characters since ten have been moving towards that creepy soulless mannequin look I guess putting them in designer clothes isn't that far of a stretch.
 

Defense

New member
Oct 20, 2010
870
0
0
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Hey, good on them for finally realizing they can't make a video game to save themselves. Nice to see the finally just gave up and moved on to something else. But did it have to be whoring out their painfully pathetic characters? I'd rather look out a cardboard cutout of a mannequin than anything Square has shat out.

What's down right insulting to whatever share holders or investors remain supporting the dog pile of a company, is that they are spending any time at all on this frivolous shit, instead of digging themselves out of the massive money hole they've been digging for the past several years. Nice work, Square. Shit's really looking up.
You're so whiny over something as small as an advertisement. Believe it or not, this kind of stuff happens every time. Keep on shitposting son.

Also lol @ money hole, that's why Square Enix is going out of business. Cause Deus Ex 3 and Final Fantasy XIII-2 are just massive money sinks.
 

Grey Day for Elcia

New member
Jan 15, 2012
1,773
0
0
Defense said:
Also lol @ money hole, that's why Square Enix is going out of business. Cause Deus Ex 3 and Final Fantasy XIII-2 are just massive money sinks.
Try talking about their other recent games, sweetie. You know, the ones that caused the company to earn 90% less than they had wanted. They've been teetering on the edge of bankruptcy for years and have caused more than a few developers to go bust. Every single Final Fantasy of late has been an exercise in how to piss of your userbase and has seen them throw moillions down the toilet. Square is a sinking ship. Go fanboi mode all you like. The company has released train-wreck after train-wreck and will soon be down the drain.
 
Dec 14, 2009
15,528
0
0
MattAn24 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Well Squeenix has to earn money somehow.

I mean, they've already established that they can't make good games anymore.
And maybe you should learn to realize that they're not making games for you, so shut the fuck up? :p You *obviously* don't care for it, so why bother? Others *will* play it and like it for what it is, who are YOU to dictate otherwise?

Just because YOU don't like something, doesn't make it *terrible* for others. Hell, I hate everything about Mass Effect. But I don't give a flying fuck if people play it, it's just not my thing.

Why don't people just learn to GROW UP?
Holy passive aggressiveness Batman!

Compapred to what they used to do? Yeah, Squeenix don't make good games anymore.

Hearing a game was being made by Square used to excite nearly everyone, it used to excite me, but now they're just floundering, churning out diamonds.

Sure they're pretty to look at at, but they're not really fun to play with.
 

Olrod

New member
Feb 11, 2010
861
0
0
Why didn't they give Sahz a suit that actually fits? It's like they're deliberately trying to imply these clothes are poorly made.
 
Dec 14, 2009
15,528
0
0
Blitzwing said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Well Squeenix has to earn money somehow.

I mean, they've already established that they can't make good games anymore.
Yeah that?s why there games have revived such scathing reviews and poor sales. Note.
I never said they were terrible.

I said they weren't good, and since the gaming industry's standard for reviewing games basically equates to 'anything less than an 8/10 is a bad game', don't exactly count me as one who takes reviews at face value.

And compared to what they used to make? Yeah. Squeenix don't make good games anymore.
 

TheFinalFantasyWolf

New member
Dec 23, 2010
361
0
0
It looks really unnatural to me. Like they had someone else model for the clothes and just stuck the characters heads on top. 0_o

If that's all CGI though, then I gotta say its kind of impressive. I'm so used to seeing FF characters in such eccentric outfits that seeing them dress more "normally" actually made them look slightly more realistic.
 

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
656
0
0
Daystar Clarion said:
MattAn24 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Well Squeenix has to earn money somehow.

I mean, they've already established that they can't make good games anymore.
And maybe you should learn to realize that they're not making games for you, so shut the fuck up? :p You *obviously* don't care for it, so why bother? Others *will* play it and like it for what it is, who are YOU to dictate otherwise?

Just because YOU don't like something, doesn't make it *terrible* for others. Hell, I hate everything about Mass Effect. But I don't give a flying fuck if people play it, it's just not my thing.

Why don't people just learn to GROW UP?
Holy passive aggressiveness Batman!

Compapred to what they used to do? Yeah, Squeenix don't make good games anymore.

Hearing a game was being made by Square used to excite nearly everyone, it used to excite me, but now they're just floundering, churning out diamonds.

Sure they're pretty to look at at, but they're not really fun to play with.
Again, *to you*. You're assuming everyone thinks exactly like you and that SquareEnix never makes any good games. YOU believe that. Believe whatever the hell you want, but what right do you have to tell others that the games they happen to like is the wrong option? Don't like it? Simple. Don't play it. You therefore have zero right to comment/complain/***** about it. There IS a massive fanbase for FFXIII and FFXIII, amid all the bitterness and rage. The people who DO happen to like it are sick of having to defend the games they happen to like. YOU don't think it's good. Fine. Don't force that opinion on others.