Final Fantasy VI Hits Steam Next Week

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
StewShearer said:
weirdee said:
Actually, you want the GBA version, because it has a lot of added content, including fixing bugs that rendered certain stats non-functioning, and a much more expanded combat arena.

On the other hand, they also fixed those bugs that let you use instadeath on some bosses, but hey, you can't have everything.
While these things are true and very valid, I've always preferred the original SNES game because the GBA had a lower quality soundtrack and I LOVE VI's music. I also didn't like some of the censorship they added into the GBA game.
Censorship added? Which part? Because I remember they removed some censorship from the SNES; but not the opposite...

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
StewShearer said:
weirdee said:
Actually, you want the GBA version, because it has a lot of added content, including fixing bugs that rendered certain stats non-functioning, and a much more expanded combat arena.

On the other hand, they also fixed those bugs that let you use instadeath on some bosses, but hey, you can't have everything.
While these things are true and very valid, I've always preferred the original SNES game because the GBA had a lower quality soundtrack and I LOVE VI's music. I also didn't like some of the censorship they added into the GBA game.
a PC version would have files that you could edit, cough cough