Final Fantasy XIII Demo Detailed

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
Indigo_Dingo said:
Actually, the Japanesse one has an english version of both the movie and the demo. Wonder if the full game will also allow an english translation. We may see a 2009 release after all.
Well thats pretty cool i'm assuming its for the Ps3 and i hope the UK get some piece of the action too

VincentMm

Feb 13, 2009
Brotherofwill said:
Can it possibly get worse than Lightning? That name could come from a Top Gun movie it's so bad.
What's up with the wierd sky or weather references anyway? Cloud and Snow or Terra, wow that's deep man. Given this trend she might end up being called Rain, Sky or Storm.
Why can't they just stick with slighly more normal names like Locke or Kefka...
Normal?
Locke, Heidegger...

Nothing normal about naming characters after dead philosophers really.

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
VincentMm said:
Brotherofwill said:
Can it possibly get worse than Lightning? That name could come from a Top Gun movie it's so bad.
What's up with the wierd sky or weather references anyway? Cloud and Snow or Terra, wow that's deep man. Given this trend she might end up being called Rain, Sky or Storm.
Normal?
Locke, Heidegger...

Nothing normal about naming characters after dead philosophers really.
I said slightly more normal. I don't really care, aslong as they don't use something like Lightning. I prefer wierd names if you can tell it's a name and not a phenomenon or object.

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
Indigo_Dingo said:
Brotherofwill said:
-Seraph- said:
Incredible Bullshitting Man said:
-Seraph- said:
Brotherofwill said:
They called her Lightning? Seriously?

That's the worst name ever... that's the kind of name an 8 year old would call his superman-inspired comic character.
Even Megaman has better names than this...
That not her REAL name, it's more her nick name or code name. Her real name is supposed to be revealed some time throughout the game.
I´m slighty afraid of the moment of truth when I realize, Lightning was better after all.
lol yes her true name turns out to be Thunder!! or Claudette
Its a code name, they haven't released the actual character names yet
Someone said that already, and I'm really looking forward to finding out.
It's probably gonna end up being Lightning-Girl

matrix3509

Sep 24, 2008
Does it really suprise people that they named her Lightning? They pretty much flat out admitted that they're trying to get the FFVII golden egg to hatch again. I mean everything I've read about it bears things pretty much straight ripped off from FFVII.

I mean, an evil organisation, that the protaganist was once part of, but quits?

No... that doesn't sound familiar at all.