Final Four starts in an hour....

Bonkekook

Nov 5, 2008
Who do you have?

And on that note, did anyone have decent brackets?

I think Michigan State and Duke, but I'm rooting against both.

And my brackets basically sucked. I'm something like 700,000 on ESPN's challenge.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
I had Duke in, so I'm rooting for them.

Plus, this would be awesome for Coach K, cause this was supposed to be a rebuilding year.

kduff51

May 3, 2009
I am rooting for Butler, just like most people.
Also, my bracket was terrible

Shepard's Shadow

Don't be afraid of the dark.
Mar 27, 2009
I'm like 103,000 or so in espn's bracket challenge. I picked Duke to win it all. I still think Duke will win it all. They will face Butler, I think. Michigan State is good, but Tom Izzo can't do everything.

Bonkekook

Nov 5, 2008
I'm rooting for Butler as well, but I really don't mind too much as long as the games are entertaining. Izzo has a way of making Michigan State play well in the Tournament, and even with the Kalin Lucas injury, they seem to be playing well enough that I can see them winning it all. However, the same could be said for all the teams left.

Bonkekook

Nov 5, 2008
DuplicateValue said:
What are we talking about exactly?
March MADNESS. The real thing. 6 round college basketball tournament spanning 3 weekends.

IMO, the first round is the best two days of the regular sporting year.

hotacidbath

Mar 2, 2009
I had Kentucky, Syracuse, Ohio State and Duke going to the Final Four with a Kentucky/Syracuse final and Kentucky winning it all. Yeah, my bracket has been pretty well fucked for a couple of rounds now.

I'm a big UK fan so watching them get knocked out hurt. I really felt they had a great shot this year, but with Cousins and the rest of those freshmen probably going to the NBA next year as well as three graduating seniors I have no idea what they'll do next year.
D Bones said:
I live in North Carolina and I HATE Duke.
Agreed, anything else is better than Duke.

DuplicateValue

Jun 25, 2009
Bonkekook said:
DuplicateValue said:
What are we talking about exactly?
March MADNESS. The real thing. 6 round college basketball tournament spanning 3 weekends.
Ah. Well I couldn't care less about sports in general, so I'll just go ahead and let myself out.

Good day.

Bonkekook

Nov 5, 2008
I am a Tar Heel fan, true blue. I can't stand Duke, but I respect them. If they get hot from three, they can definitely win.