Final Three Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Characters Leaked!

mikev7.0

Jan 25, 2011
Durxom said:
mikev7.0 said:
An' whaddya' mean by you can only be the messenger but you can't play em'? It's Wesker man....if anyone ever deserved to channel a pinata for about a century....
No, I mean, I'm always releasing the info about MvC3 and SSF4 and all that on here...but I don't have a 360 or a PS3 so I can't play either of them xD
I hope that changes then because I really appreciate it. I didn't even think there would be that many characters this go round after seeing the way they first trimmed the roster with Street Fighter 3 when it hit.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
damn, I was hoping for talbain

Ordinaryundone

Oct 23, 2010
Durxom said:
After they added Dante to the roster, the MvC devs asked the DMC team who else they wanted in it. They said Trish. And so far, Capcom has stated only Akuma and Taskmaster are going to be unlockables. Any other character is going to end up being future DLC
Jerks. Should have been Bayonetta instead :(

Baralak

Dec 9, 2009
mikev7.0 said:
Durxom said:
mikev7.0 said:
An' whaddya' mean by you can only be the messenger but you can't play em'? It's Wesker man....if anyone ever deserved to channel a pinata for about a century....
No, I mean, I'm always releasing the info about MvC3 and SSF4 and all that on here...but I don't have a 360 or a PS3 so I can't play either of them xD
I hope that changes then because I really appreciate it. I didn't even think there would be that many characters this go round after seeing the way they first trimmed the roster with Street Fighter 3 when it hit.
I liked Street Fighter III's roster. Lots of new characters!

At least this game is ACTUALLY Marvel Versus Capcom. MvC2 is nothing more than Street Fighter and Friends vs X-Men and Friends... I mean seriously, IT had all 8 of the original SF2 cast...