Finally!!!!!!!

GameSlave15

Feb 8, 2010
after over threee hundred hours of playing i finally got my first non event tf2 hat to drop, also it was for my favorite class the pyro. of course it was kind of a bittersweet experience because it was the hat i wanted the least the respectless rubber glove but it didnt matter becasue i was so excited that i started playing really well. you know the type of instance where you get accused of hacking because you are kicking so much ass.

so time for the discussion value have any of you had either the experience of a bittersweet accomplishment or a point where you had earned something that made you go super saiyan and you begin to kick ass like nobodies business?

May 23, 2010
I got that blueberry hat for scout as my first hat. However, the real reason I'm here (grand-scheme of things like) is to point out that the 'I' in the title is capitalized - please fix it.

GameSlave15

Feb 8, 2010
The Amazing Tea Alligator said:
I got that blueberry hat for scout as my first hat. However, the real reason I'm here (grand-scheme of things like) is to point out that the 'I' in the title is capitalized - please fix it.
fixed

May 23, 2010
GameSlave15 said:
The Amazing Tea Alligator said:
fixed
Thank you. Finally my soul can be released...

comadorcrack

The Master of Speilingz
Mar 19, 2009
One day MY first Non event Hat drop will happen. After 300+ hours... I'm starting to loose hope.
To be fair, video game luck is always been against me, and its what I like to think has made me a better player.
A life time of bad video game luck has taught me to always be sure and always be decisive.
Though you didn't ask for my gaming life story, so I'll just say well done you

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
I recall the first hat I got was the Snipers Trophy belt.

There was no ass kicking, because I'm smart enough not to go sniper when they'res already two on the team.

Although recently, for my own amusement, I used the backburner on Redfort, and actually used it right, or semi-right (Ambushing them from behind, or setting them on fire and back peddling while pumping shotgun rounds into them when the ambushing failed.)

'Twas fun.

pyrosaw

Mar 18, 2010
unlocked new found machine gun in BC2. More dead bodies than you can imagine.

Darth Brownie

Jun 10, 2008
I got my first hat for the spy
My second is the Real Panama for the sniper

working on crafting one, but it takes sooooo many items...

CobraX

Jul 4, 2010
I hate the hats in TF2 they take WAY too long to get. Then again I hate the item system in general in it. My moment was when I finally hit the max level for multiplayer on Bioshock 2 and got that damn achevement.

AWDMANOUT

Jan 4, 2010
Probably in MAG, there's a lot of distance between unlockable things (in SVER, at least).

But I was rather happy as soon as I got the healing device. Able to get a lot faster experience for reviving people than killing guys.

Ciarang

Elite Member
Dec 4, 2008
I've had 2 hats drop, one for Sniper and one for Engineer.

I don't care too much about hats, which could be the reason why I continued playing at a fairly average level.