Find fellow Escapists near you...! The (better, duh) UK version!

i am not god

Dec 6, 2007
Nah I'm just kidding, everywhere else is good as well. Just thought that seeing as I had to go through pages of chat to find anyone from the UK others might not want to have to do that. Still, knowing that there are escapees around the world is pretty interesting too.
Currently studying marine biology at Hull university Scarborough campus, so..OPEN THREAD.

thejdcole

Nov 13, 2008
At the moment im studying computer science at the University of Essex Colchester campus. I Was born in North London but moved to Norfolk when I was 13. Basically i'm native to the South East :p. Would be quite interesting to find an escapee in my reigon.

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
You could just join Escapism UK, just search in the User Groups section.

Fooz

Oct 22, 2010
im from Chelmsford Essex studying Games development at college
thejdcole said:
At the moment im studying computer science at the University of Essex Colchester campus. I Was born in North London but moved to Norfolk when I was 13. Basically i'm native to the South East :p. Would be quite interesting to find an escapee in my reigon.
im from Chelmsford Essex studying Games Development at college so not to far away

Black Phoenix

Iridescence
Sep 19, 2010
Currently studying Creative Writing at university in Bradford, West Yorkshire. When I'm not here, I'm at home near Penrith, Cumbria, about 30 minutes north of the Lake District.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Just floating around South Wales myself, around Cardiff and places.

Sneeze

Dec 4, 2010
May as well post here too then.

Sheffield, South Yoskshire; have lived here all my life, love beer and Henderson's relish. Go to Sheffield Hallam Uni and study Games Software Development.

Starp

May 7, 2009
University of the West of Scotland? South-east Glasgow area anyone?

Blackmagic1515

Jul 6, 2009
Caterham, Surrey. Small little town about an hour from London. Everyone else seems very far away from me.

Noo_Noo

Jun 4, 2008
Leicester. Lived here all my life, currently in my 3rd year studying computer science at Leicester University (the real one, not the crappy Polytechnic ;) )