Find fellow escapists near you...!

SpikeyGirl

Jun 30, 2009
Padwolf said:
I live in Surrey in England, in a village called Warlingham
Surrey buddy =] but still really far away according to google.
dogstile said:
Farnborough, UK.

Bit of a boring place really. Although to be fair, while there is nothing to do in farnborough, we're in the middle between the hospitals and the clubs, etc. So its not all bad.
Dude, we're like really close, I live in Camberley. <color=white>shithole of shitty chavy scum that is most of it's inhabitants
xHipaboo420x said:
Buckinghamshire, UK

Come at me, bro.
Where abouts? I go there most weekends and hope to go to uni there.

Raikov

Mar 1, 2010
blipblop said:
Raikov said:
Örebro, Sweden. Would very much like to get a job out of at least one of the latest series of interviews. And then I hope to move far away...
Borlänge, Sweden not to far away..
Nice to see some other swedes here, sometimes I feel I´m the only one
We're not really that few, there's a bunch from up north and I think I saw a guy from Linköping somewhere...

Yosato

Apr 5, 2010
Giuglea said:
I`m studying architecture in Preston,Lancanshire UK..are there any other escapists in town?at uclan maybe?the rest of you just post where you at now..maybe you can find a friend near you..
HOLY SHIT. I can't believe I just clicked on this post and right away saw someone who lives near me. I'm also studying at UCLan but I'm on the Burnley Campus where I live for this first year. I'll be in Preston UCLan for the next year and the year after. Hope I see you there!

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
DE4D PIXEL said:
Pilkingtube said:
Worcester, Worcestershire, UK :)
Dude no way, never thought any escapists would be from the magical city of Worcester, famous for the sauce, king arthur (according to Shrek 3) and its new golden monstrosity 'the hive' :p

As you can guess I'm from Worcester too..
I'm originally from Hereford, which is close (as you know) and I went shopping in Worcester a while back. It is so much prettier than Hereford! Why the hell do people live in Hereford when they could live in Worcester?!
WrongSprite said:
Chechosaurus said:
Giuglea said:
drbarno said:
Shropshire in the UK (won't go into further details, I'm sort of paranoid about these things.
we WILL stalk you:))
This is true - I live just across the boarder in Powys so I definitely will

EDIT: I also completely forgot to mention that one of my house-mates at uni is turned out to be an escapist which is a weird coincidence. There is also someone on the same course as me on here somewhere but I can't remember his name.... He definitely exists though.

I go to Aberystwyth University and study History if anyone is interested, which I'm sure you're not.
Aberystwyth + History also, there's quite a few of us in Aber I believe o_o

Originally from West Midlands, UK.
I'm at uni in Aber as well. It's really weird to think there are other Escapists within spitting distance...
I do Drama, 3rd year
One of my best mates does History (3rd year). His names Billy (just on the off-chance that you know him)

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
JJMUG said:
This might seem like an odd question, but how often do you come down state? I ask because I rarely hear of anyone from down here going up state, so I'm just curious.

Vault Girl

Apr 17, 2010
Giuglea said:
I`m studying architecture in Preston,Lancanshire UK..are there any other escapists in town?at uclan maybe?the rest of you just post where you at now..maybe you can find a friend near you..
I've applied to do Film Production at Uclan next year if your still there :D

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
SpikeyGirl said:
dogstile said:
Farnborough, UK.

Bit of a boring place really. Although to be fair, while there is nothing to do in farnborough, we're in the middle between the hospitals and the clubs, etc. So its not all bad.
Dude, we're like really close, I live in Camberley. <color=white>shithole of shitty chavy scum that is most of it's inhabitants
Shit, I feel bad for you. I only venture out there because its got a decent cinema and arcade.

Also, nice easter egg text, I was wondering what the extra text was :p

<color=white>I never thought of using it this way. THIS IS SO COOL!

-Ulven-

Nov 18, 2009
Stavanger Norway atm. living in Bergen Norway at the minute.

So... yeah... enough about that.

ch0klad

Feb 2, 2011
Sundsvall, Sweden.
I highly doubt there will be any escapists nearby but IF there are then I'm up for a fika anyday ;)

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
CrashBang said:
WrongSprite said:
Chechosaurus said:
Giuglea said:
drbarno said:
Shropshire in the UK (won't go into further details, I'm sort of paranoid about these things.
we WILL stalk you:))
This is true - I live just across the boarder in Powys so I definitely will

EDIT: I also completely forgot to mention that one of my house-mates at uni is turned out to be an escapist which is a weird coincidence. There is also someone on the same course as me on here somewhere but I can't remember his name.... He definitely exists though.

I go to Aberystwyth University and study History if anyone is interested, which I'm sure you're not.
Aberystwyth + History also, there's quite a few of us in Aber I believe o_o

Originally from West Midlands, UK.
I'm at uni in Aber as well. It's really weird to think there are other Escapists within spitting distance...
I do Drama, 3rd year
One of my best mates does History (3rd year). His names Billy (just on the off-chance that you know him)
Ah, I'm still a first year, so unlikely.

Bolleman

Jan 11, 2011
I'm in Jönköping, in Sweden, and will be stuck here for another couple of years, probably.

Zagzag

Sep 11, 2009
Sneeze said:
Zagzag said:
I sound southern (apparently) as do my parents, even though we're from around here, because both of them lived in the south for many years. I've only ever lived here.
Ah, fair play, both my parents are also originally northern too so it was only natural I had the accent. Plus I used to whore the shit out of the Tykes soundbank on worms way back when. :p

i am not god said:
Yorkshire? I'm up in Scarborough doing my uni degree at the Hull campus there.
Cool, only been to Scarborough a few times, never seen the campus though, just went for the ice cream, naturally. :D

Senor Smoke21 said:
I'm in Sheffield! Not a local like yourself though, I'm at Hallam uni.
Oh, I'm in Hallam too actually, what you studying/what faculty you in?
I live about a minute away from part of the Hallam Campus. I'm not here at uni though, I've just always lived here, and as much as I like the place I'll probably be getting a long way away in a couple of years when I start uni.

LadyPhera

Feb 15, 2011
Tucson Az ...and to quote Hamlet 2
"anything's better than Tucson"

I'm kidding. It's fairly warm here, not so bad considering it's mostly a dry heat except during the monsoons. So greetings from Arizona.

Sneeze

Dec 4, 2010
Zagzag said:
I live about a minute away from part of the Hallam Campus. I'm not here at uni though, I've just always lived here, and as much as I like the place I'll probably be getting a long way away in a couple of years when I start uni.
Ah, see what you mean. I only went to Hallam uni because it was 1 of like, 3, in the country that do my course. Is it the Collegiate campus to live near? I can't picture much accommodation near city campus other than the student accommodation that is.