Find fellow escapists near you...!

AlmostLikeLife

Apr 24, 2009
instantbenz said:
AlmostLikeLife said:
I wonder if there are any other here from the state of Montana...

*ponders*
East side? You're probably closest to my North Dakotan location. Minot,ND

More towards the western part, actually. Great Falls to be exact. I agree, Minot is probably the closest to my position.

CptRumGuy

Jul 31, 2008
Divine Miss Bee said:
CptRumGuy said:
Suburbs of Chicago, Illinois...Nice city, when it's NOT fucking cold.
which suburbs, about? i grew up in chicago and the north shore suburbs.
Around Warrenville/Naperville. That's cool, guess you decided to move somewhere better? lol

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Barstow, Southern California, U.S.

It's small, poor, and crappy, but we'll probably be here for a couple more years before we can move. Luckily we live in one of the better neighborhoods. I just wish the city 'counsel' would let more big businesses in, to create more jobs and pump some money into this economy. But they wont. They want to keep it a small town by refusing big business to come in and set up, but seem to be blind to the fact that everything looks like crap and half of the businesses on the main street are closed/closing. This place really isn't as awesome as they like to think it is.

If either the Army Base, or the railroad closed - this town would most likely collapse.

JJMUG

Jan 23, 2010
natster43 said:
Johnson City New York. Anyone out there?
Buffalo New York right here.

Anyone else represent the 716?

Dango said:
Anyone one else live around Irvington, New York (or at least in Westchester county, New York)?

Wow, I was honestly expecting more than two other people to live in New York, I'm helplessly lonely here.
Your even farther away.

Klarinette said:
Hello, fellow Canadians, although two and three time zones away! I am near Toronto, Ontario. (and yes, I did only read the first page of responses. I am a lazy forum surfer today)
Ah ha someone from Toronto! Even closer to the me. I have to ask how many Hockey sweaters does the average person from Toronto have? When i am sitting in HSBC arena it seems like Toronto fans have one of every jersey but the Sabres.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
eclipsed_chemistry said:
Yureina said:
eclipsed_chemistry said:
Yureina said:
Fenring said:
OOOORRRREEEEGOOOOOOONNNN. Eugene, Oregon.
That isn't too far from me...

Suburb of Portland, Oregon.

Edit: Used to live in Davis, California. Eventually hope to move to Vancouver, BC.
Hey, did you go to school in Davis, or did you originally come from here? Either way, I'm going to school in Davis right now and I didn't expect anyone else to come from here.
I grew up there. Left for where I am now after I finished High School.
Ha, no kidding? What was it like growing up in a college town? I used to live in LA, so I love the small town-y feel of Davis. Must have been pretty boring as a kid though, right?
It was okay. I am something of an introverted bookworm though, so it really didn't matter where I grew up. :eek:

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
FaustianBargain said:
Luykus said:
Des Moines, Iowa. The state capital and bustling trade hub of this lovely corn state.
Iowa City, the former capital and UNESCO International City of Literature. Though I'm only really here for the booze and the education.
I'll be in the state at the end of the month.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Stoplesteimer said:
I'm currently in Stockton, California for school, but I come from Fresno.
Elk Grove right here... that isn't too far... just past Lodi and Galt...<.<

aDuck

Dec 13, 2009
cocoro67 said:
Sydney Australia, Western Suburbs, No escapist lives there right?
Well... the Hills area is about an hour-ish away. I think thats good enough for Australia :D

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
New Zealand, fuck yeah!
[sub]Not much to add except Auckland...[/sub]